JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Picked a brand new Howa 1500 heavy barrel in .223 and while I was checking around during the background check I found an old Westpoint/Savage 949 in 20ga for $80, exactly the sort of shotgun I've been looking to get for the wife.(I definitely probably won't be using it as my squirrel and rabbit gun too )
Gonna need a rail for the Howa and I'm gonna put my crossfire II on it with Warne rings. Gonna hit coyote tracking and hunting hard after turkey season.

7XEDT30.jpg

Went to check out Sporting Systems new location.
Shop looks great but it's easy to miss Look for the Firestone tire sign as you go north on 99.
Oh yeah... and I picked up some ammo and a magazine.

Added a cheap scope mount to the .22LR-AR and mounted up the Nikon Prostaff. Was 'supposed' to be a budget build.

BE8F6CBD-A160-4521-9C3A-D1EB3968444F.jpeg

Some 158-grain, jacketed ammo came in today, and I can't wait to run said through a silenced lever-action that is currently in the mix. Alas, business, and other affairs, have me slammed something spectacularly, but, most assuredly, I shall find a way. :s0155:

nmYsOYx.jpg

Been waiting 2 weeks for this cardboard tube to arrive. And it finally came!
Never ship UPS ground... CCFAB47D-F195-4FD0-92C8-0C832DBC6F3B.jpeg

Anyway... I got a rediculous deal on arguably the best AR9 upper money can buy.. Quarter Circle 10. Made in conjunction with Vltor... seems like all the good ones are. 0E37F5FD-7BF8-479F-936D-ADD41D0900F0.png 9B3F0966-BF52-42A1-84A4-25ECBE369647.jpeg
Guy that I got it from upgraded it with a Geiselle Airborne CH and SiCo tri-lug.
Just need a lower, SBPDW brace and a SiCo tri-Lug adapter for my Hybrid, and this will be one Gucci AR9 build.
When I can afford the parts:cool:

I bought a Sig 229 Legion Rx yesterday. Had to order it because my preferred LGS didn't have the Rx version in stock. Hopefully I'll have it in a week or so. I also bought an extended mag from MecGar and a Garrett holster today for when it comes in.

How long did it take them to ship to your doorstep? I ordered a shield 9mm yesterday and from what I've read it may take a few weeks
Yes the S in PSA stands for slow. They are surefooted however, you will get it. I have ordered at least six different guns from them. the fastest was a week but most were two weeks +, great price and they make anything right that might have gone wrong. Don't worry it will still shoot when you get it! :D

I ordered a Black Jack model 7 a couple of hours ago.
I wanted the stacked leather handle version, but apparently they are made of unobtanium. So I went with antique ivory micarta instead and glad to get it for a halfway decent price.
I bought the pommel handle version rather than the saber type so I can crack nuts with it. :D

Didn't buy anything I can show pictures of, but did get notice from Tri County Gun Club that I am approved to attend membership orientation April 17th! So paid my orientation fee, and hope to be shooting at the TCGC in a month or so!
Been a long time since I belonged to a club where it was easy to go shoot. I'm excited about to do so again soon!

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews