JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Didn't buy anything I can show pictures of, but did get notice from Tri County Gun Club that I am approved to attend membership orientation April 17th! So paid my orientation fee, and hope to be shooting at the TCGC in a month or so!
Been a long time since I belonged to a club where it was easy to go shoot. I'm excited about to do so again soon!

Range memberships at private ranges are nice. Pay your membership dues once a year and go to the range pretty much whenever you want. (other than when the range is closed due to L.E. training, special events, or power outages)

Yes the S in PSA stands for slow. They are surefooted however, you will get it. I have ordered at least six different guns from them. the fastest was a week but most were two weeks +, great price and they make anything right that might have gone wrong. Don't worry it will still shoot when you get it! :D

Just received an email stating item shipped today and as an added bonus it went out 2 day air instead of Ground which is what I was charged

Sling and rail panels came in. Might need more panels. And a light.
A2D6C34C-784A-48CD-8DE6-0ADF31EA3E2B.jpeg

Some Lancer 30 rd mags arrived from AIM
Picked up some Korean G-19 mags and an M1A mag at GCG up in Kelso.
The Gator loves M-14's/M1A;s even more than I do.

Looks like my gun and accessory purchases will be slowing down in the near future! Bought a '39 Chevy project at the Portland Swap Meet this weekend, so that will put a dent in fun money.

Bi-Mart has a deal on American Eagle 55gr
100 rds $27.97
They also advertised AE 150 rd 55 gr for $39.97. About 1.5 cents per round cheaper, but they have been sold out since day one.

How are those hard holsters on the gun's finish over time? Seems like they might wear a blued finish off over time?

Kydex? I don't think any material is very friendly to a finish, leather, nylon, Kydex, they all contact and rub a guns finish. The only choice for non-wear is a presentation case. I have some pretty nice guns, but using them, makes them wear some.
I was once a leather only guy, no more. Kydex has better utility to me

I will still buy leather, especially if molded leather for that make and model gun, but so much easier to find Kydex that fits, than leather, that doesn't.
I just bought two leather pocket holsters one for a Colt Detective Special, the other for a Ruger LCR. They came and it was the same holster for both models! Worked god enough for The Detective Special, But my 327 or 22LR LCR's were not happy. Good thing I own two Detective Specials or the second holster would be going back. I never tried a J frame but I expect they would fit even better. One size fits all. Certainly does not work for my LCR's.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top