JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Another AK kit arrived today, a Romanian PM md. 63.

DSC_0344a.JPG

I also have an East German stock, handguard, and pistol grip set (bottom of photo) that I can install on the kit to give it that East German look.

Well, I think I stumbled on the greatest find/deal of my lifetime. I found this '96 HK Mark 23 (maritime finish) last week in a local shop and it came with a very limited issue military hard case and a Gen 1 Wilcox Industries Nightstalker ('97 manufacture), which is something I never expected to see in person, let alone sitting in a small town gun shop!

I loaded the magazines in the standard '04 HK catalog procedure ;)!

olsvf24.jpg

Dare i ask how much that went for?

I got everything for just a little over $2k, which is one of the reasons I'm so giddy. I'm thinking about selling the Nightstalker and case and just walking away with a more-than-free Mark 23. I'm not a super hard-core collector so I figure someone else out there may appreciate the unobtainium Gen 1 Nightstalker and Seal Team case more than I do.

I got everything for just a little over $2k, which is one of the reasons I'm so giddy. I'm thinking about selling the Nightstalker and case and just walking away with a more-than-free Mark 23. I'm not a super hard-core collector so I figure someone else out there may appreciate the unobtainium Gen 1 Nightstalker and Seal Team case more than I do.
I would be up all night thinking on whether I would break up the set. The Nightstalker will always be worth big bucks and probably increase in value. Nice find and it is yours to do what you want with it. If you can find another setup that is similar to fit, it would make selling it easier.

I filled up my Bimart rain check on Blazer Brass .45 ACP today (8 boxes) and another box of Federal AutoMatch .22s just because they were on sale and work great in my Glenfield Model 60 and my S&W Victory.

Well, finally something to add here.

Did some spring gun safe cleaning and sold a few to be replaced by a Sig P229 M11-A1. Always wanted one and it will be a great companion to my P320C.

Pics to follow.

I think I am sorta confused?!?!?! On some of these forums and discussions, it seems that page 1 is the oldest post while the newest post is on the last page that is listed. But that does not seem to always hold true. Can some please clarify?

I have not noticed it any other way than sequential numbering with the thread starter being post #1. Could be an odd browser would be different, more likely a different mobile device. mine are pretty much the same as I have Windows 10 on just about everything including my phone. Don't know anything definitive to say.

Today was expensive, a Vortex Diamondback tactical 6-24x50 ffp for my bergara hmr, a set of warne rings, sling swivel set up for my beater 10/22, an esee izula 2 knife, and arranged for a sig p320. Should probably cool it here soon :eek:

Picked up a Ruger American youth in 308 .
The only reason I got the youth was because I wanted a smaller gun for the deer blind in South Carolina.
And I have a few inexpensive Scopes to try out .
And got some 308 rounds.
The only problem I got now is I ordered the wrong scope mount.
Had to order the right one today. IMG_20190323_151141.jpg IMG_20190323_151117.jpg IMG_20190323_151220.jpg IMG_20190323_151237.jpg IMG_20190323_151415.jpg oh and it's a lefty.
The only difference for the youth model is 16 inc barrel and the stock is smaller.
But that can be fixed with a bigger but pad.
Barrel don't matter.
Where we hunt in South Carolina.
100 yard shot .
Or less

Last Edited:
Well I'm a big fan of B5 now...
I got one of their Enhanced SOPMOD stocks used at the last Portland gun show, but it was missing the storage tubes.
Sent and email, and was sent an invoice to cover shipping, and It arrived today...
I judge a company by how many stickers they send..
Moral patches are even better 1=GTG
0= Not worth my time(or theirs evidently)
1= cheap, but at least they are trying
2= now we're talking
2+ with a variety= good company!

B5 sent 6 stickers 4 different types/sizes!
I'm a fan!
0860CF50-51EB-4DA6-B623-22BC0FC5B4C6.jpeg 7AB23DC0-DC8C-46A9-AFA0-55F2B696B080.jpeg

Last Edited:
Mags came in. Tula bakelite, true black izhmash, sanitized mag, and two black beryls (the only two actual 5.56 AK mags in this photo).

1933250A-6039-4D21-82BC-99BF142C6A63.jpeg

Modified some U.S made ak74 followers and left the original followers alone.

Picked up a Ruger American youth in 308 .
The only reason I got the youth was because I wanted a smaller gun for the deer blind in South Carolina.
And I have a few inexpensive Scopes to try out .
And got some 308 rounds.
The only problem I got now is I ordered the wrong scope mount.
Had to order the right one today.View attachment 561687 View attachment 561690 View attachment 561692 View attachment 561693 View attachment 561694oh and it's a lefty.
The only difference for the youth model is 16 inc barrel and the stock is smaller.
But that can be fixed with a bigger but pad.
Barrel don't matter.
Where we hunt in South Carolina.
100 yard shot .
Or less
Yeah but it's a lefty! It can't shoot properly. Somebody snookered you! Take it Baqck (That's back with a extra q …. like your lefty)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top