JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well when you have been shooting the same rifle , almost exclusively for 20 odd years , with the same load...you know to how to aim it , so it hits what you want...LOL

As for a scope mount , I have some no name rings that I will start with , then I'll pick up some nicer ones...
Andy

Well when you have been shooting the same rifle , almost exclusively for 20 odd years , with the same load...you know to how to aim it , so it hits what you want...LOL

As for a scope mount , I have some no name rings that I will start with , then I'll pick up some nicer ones...
Andy
This is going to be a good deal for us we can test different scope and rings .
I got a new gun and you have a old one we will be able to test and help others I think .
And we get to have fun Shooting lol

Bi-Mart had these 3-9x32 Simmons scopes on sale a week ago so I picked one up for my Remington Nylon 66. The rings that came with the scope didn't fit the arched top of the metal cover on the Nylon 66 very well but this past weekend Bi-Mart had Simmons rimfire rings on sale and they fit much better. The 3-9x32 Simmons scope is a good rimfire scope for $49 and Bi-Mart had them on sale essentially for half price.

8QnVZCb.jpg

Received this yesterday as a Christmas present for myself:

Wj7TtWj.jpg

It's a second generation "F series" Colt 1860 Army .44 cal revolver. Second generation "F series" Colt black powder handguns were sold by Colt from 1978 to 1982.

Last Edited:
Bi-Mart had these 3-9x32 Simmons scopes on sale a week ago so I picked one up for my Remington Nylon 66. The rings that came with the scope didn't fit the arched top of the metal cover on the Nylon 66 very well but this past weekend Bi-Mart had Simmons rimfire rings on sale and they fit much better. The 3-9x32 Simmons scope is a good rimfire scope for $49 and Bi-Mart had them on sale essentially for half price.

View attachment 531484

Received this yesterday as a Christmas present for myself:

View attachment 531485

It's a second generation "F series" Colt 1860 Army .44 cal revolver. Second generation "F series" Colt black powder handguns were sold by Colt from 1978 to 1982.

You gave yourself a very nice present. From what I understand you can get a letter from Colt on these just like any other Colt. They are addictive, I have 10 various cap & ball reproduction revolvers.

I picked up this interesting volume:

View attachment 531814
When my ex and I were in Italy 12 years ago we went up into the Dolomites(?), north of Venice, where the partisans dug through the rock faces to create shooting holes to shoot down into the German troops coming south. Nothing but rubble and rock. Shooting downward about 500-800 yards. Nowhere to run, many died up there.

So, I was pretty sure I had at least two bottles of gun stock wax at the office/workshop. Nope, not a one. OK, it is in my gun cleaning box. Nope. Alriiiiiighty then, it must be in the upper shed. Consarn it, nope. So, just ordered one. If history is any guide, however, I will find it before or on the day the replacement comes in. :s0112:

PY-A-1092_AGE-BC-StckWax.jpg

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads