JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I went to the Portland gun show today looking for two specific guns: a pre-ban Colt HBAR AR-15 rifle and a Gen 5 Glock 17. I wanted a Gen 5 Glock 17 because it fits my hand better than my Gen 4 Glock 19. My son spotted the Colt at the Northwest Armory tables and they had both of the guns that I wanted used. The AR-15 is a pre-ban Colt Sporter Match HBAR and it was the only Colt HBAR I saw at the show. It still has the original cleaning kit with a segmented cleaning rod, bore brush, double ended brush, small bottle of Break Free, and cleaning patches inside the buttstock compartment.

The Glock 17 even has night sights and it came complete with the original case, 3 magazines, the accessory backstraps, and the extremely important cable lock. Since both guns are used both were an additional $50 off of the marked price. I also bought a couple of 80% lowers as a Christmas gift for my son for finding the Colt.

Qm7loqQ.jpg

Last Edited:
The raptor is a good scope. If it wasn't for it not fitting on my zenitco rails its what would be on my wasr now.

It's not cheap, but you could pull that rail off the top, and do RS Regulate AKR + AK-309 side mount, and just use standard 30mm picatinny mount rings.
5kfW2H6.png

is it a height issue with your rails?

So I was at home Depot last week and found this .
A tool box with wheels.and a folder handle.
60 bucks.but u can pack lot of stuff to the range in it I used it on Saturday at the range with @AndyinEverson .he saw it lol I put the arrow on top so you can see the size. MVIMG_20181218_161008.jpg MVIMG_20181218_160906.jpg MVIMG_20181218_161044.jpg

I just had a conversation with Andy last night about one like that but the one for a 22 RIFLE.
PRIMARY ARMS .hey @AndyinEverson this is the one that is for a AR RIFLE.same type of dots and range settings kinda but the ACss
SYSTEM
well kind of...it's for 7.62x39 or 300AAC. But yes they also have for 5.56/5.45/308win. The .22lr version is a fixed 6x zoom. but at $120 it's not bad. I'm definitely considering it for my M&P 15-22 and tossing the junk wally world scope that's on it in the trash where it belongs...blurry arse piece of crap lol. don't even think that walmart scope has glass in it. probably lexan or some other plastic.

I shot my AR with the CMMG kit it works great but it is what it is a Conversion kit.
It will never be really accurate.
So I am looking for a good 22 RIFLE .
And Andy has a 22 RIFLE that he was looking to put a scope on.

The one that we looking at is 119 bucks it's for a 22 only .and I shopped around and everyone is the same 119 bucks
If you shopped around for the same exact scope (primary arms ACSS) then yes it will be the same everywhere as primary arms fixes their prices just like geissele does. all vendors that carry their products must sell it for the price they say in order to carry their products. Protects local businesses and purchasers so if you see their scope in a local shop you can confidently buy it knowing it won't be any cheaper online since the price is the same everywhere that has it (unless it's used)

Ammo came in early! Wasn't expecting it until tomorrow, but my 1000rds of 7.62x39 wolf military classic 124gr JHP steel cased rounds just came in. (paid $0.20/rd shipped for them) so now I got a scope...and plenty of food for the AR-47...Think a range trip is in order! :D

A couple 3" keymod rail sections and a couple 3" MLOK rail sections for my bipod to clamp onto on the rifles. I use the same bipod between my different rifles since it is a QD Atlas bipod. only takes a couple seconds with no tools to swap between rifles. The aluminum rail sections are just long enough to fit the bipod. No need for extra length to get in the way of my hand.

Also picked up another 28rd C-products mag for the 7.62x39 AR.

And ordered a 6x ACSS 22lr Scope + free AR extended mount from Primary Arms for my M&P 15-22, and a couple muzzle brakes for the .308 and 7.62x39 since it likes to jump up a bit. kick isn't really bad on it, just the muzzle rise could use some help. not as noticeable with an EOTech on there or iron sights, but when shooting with a scope, you definitely notice the muzzle jump on ya.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads