JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have one they are pretty good my JP is great but the arms spec is good also.
Now here is the deal with both of them.
They are milspec length.
If to have a after market buffer tube .like a SEEKENS OR ONE OF THE OTHERS.
they may be just a little bit longer.
This is what will happen you will have slop or your BCG WILL MOVE BACK AND FORTH.
Just a little bit but it will cause LIGHT STRIKES.
So install the spring and CHARGE THE GUN .
IF YOU CAN MOVE YOUR BCG back and forth.you will get light Strike.

Ok now I will help you with the PROBLEM.
And it only cost 25 cents or 50cents.
Take the spring out drop a quarter down into the buffer tube.
Put spring back in and try it again.if it still moves put another quarter in the tube.

I have one gun that has 25 cents and one that has 50 cents.at the bottom of the buffer tube.

haha right on! I will for sure keep that in mind! thanks for the tip......"your two bits worth" you might say. Or perhaps 4 bits. I'll find out.

You will get a gap .the spring will push it forward but then there is that little space so the BCG COULD FALL BACK .IF YOU POINT THE GUN UP .in the air .
When the gun is charged the BCG should not move back and forth.
If your gun is charged loaded ready to shoot .
And you can use your finger and move the BCG JUST A LITTLE BIT.
Then the spring is not pushing it into BATTERY

When you get a JP ENTERPRISE spring they give you a Teflon pice to cut or use .
But you would need a small saw to cut it right.
I just dropped a quarter in the buffer and it works

Today's pick up a factory arsenal Sam7sf nib can you tell I spent no time puttin it together :s0114:

DCD96F0F-27BC-446D-8352-D645DC366BA3.jpeg

Bah, who'd ever want an Arsenal AK? :rolleyes: Found out that the BCM foregrip, the full length one, can hold a cleaning kit. But will need some fitting to keep it from getting stuck.

C848F0BB-DA81-4AEA-A7EF-4F4C38350380.jpeg

Sidenote: Bought a sanitized AK74 mag, and don't even have a rifle for it atm...

Last Edited:
It's not the stock accully it's the buffer tube if it's just a little but to long your spring will not keep the BCG ALL THE WAY FORWARD.
Oh yeah, totally understood. I'm just saying that since my UBR only works with its magpul provided buffer tube, I hope it is milspec where it counts. Do you know off hand what the required buffer tube depth is idealy?

A Vortex Viper for my PSA -10
A21147B8-BC1B-47E8-95D4-F319A0989580.jpeg
Guess I'm going to have to develop a load for it now.

Finished up the AR-15 uppers...
9F0A5F44-07F8-4B35-806D-A215EAAFC6F2.jpeg

Ordered a ACSS Raptor 7.62x39 from Primary Arms, and it comes with a $60 AR-extended mount for free.

Also ordered a case of 7.62x39 wolf military classic 124gr FMJ steel cased ammo @ $0.20/rd shipped.

I picked up a LabRadar this week. They were on sale for $60 off plus I found another $20 off and free shipping code for Brownell's. Still expensive but made is a little more affordable.

Works pretty good. First lesson was remember to arm it. I think I fired 2 or 3 shots before I remembered do that. It is not fool proof. Missed a few shots from both my 6.5 and 204 but both were suppressed. I actually couldn't get it pick up my 10/22, suppressed or unsuppressed but realized later that it might have been a setting issue. Not ready to write it off because of that small issue. The app works good and has a lot of cool info but I need to take my iPad next time and make sure that it won't go to sleep. My phone kept going to sleep and it was annoying to say the least. Was kind of in a hurry and didn't want to change phone settings.

rGFw1XquRJ6ZPFFG2q+cJQ.jpg kIE+EBY3SW20nvEjcm3ctQ.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top