JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bought a Bergara B-14 Hunter in 300 Win Mag and a Leupold 4.5-14x40 CDS scope to go with it. I also bought new 300 WM cases, Sierra bullets and new reloading dies for it. Can't wait to develop the right load configuration.

Had traded for a Noveske upper, barrel and fireguard. DD stock, matching Noveske lower, nickel boron BCG and a Rise single stage trigger. Put it in to get it Cerekoted. Get it back next week. Seems like you wait for everything in the gun business!!

Bought a .308 Tikka last night....:s0023:

B1209B33-6E70-479E-99D4-195E3A298303.jpeg

Last Edited:
Went to the Rickreall GS today. Walked out only with something loaned to me to check out and it STILL cost me just short of $300.(Damn you J!) Bought a Sig Whiskey 3 scope and a set of rings for my new buildout.

Had traded for a Noveske upper, barrel and fireguard. DD stock, matching Noveske lower, nickel boron BCG and a Rise single stage trigger. Put it in to get it Cerekoted. Get it back next week. Seems like you wait for everything in the gun business!!
Ahhhh! Do keep us updated on the finished gun! Where'd you take it for Cerakote, just curious?

I ordered an Armaspec SRS Silent Recoil Spring to try out in place of the standard buffer and spring. Science!! $80 compared to JP Enterprises $140+. I read a lot of good reviews, fingers crossed.
Armaspec - Tactical Advantage

I should get it early next week, Monday hopefully.
View attachment 526965
I have one they are pretty good my JP is great but the arms spec is good also.
Now here is the deal with both of them.
They are milspec length.
If to have a after market buffer tube .like a SEEKENS OR ONE OF THE OTHERS.
they may be just a little bit longer.
This is what will happen you will have slop or your BCG WILL MOVE BACK AND FORTH.
Just a little bit but it will cause LIGHT STRIKES.
So install the spring and CHARGE THE GUN .
IF YOU CAN MOVE YOUR BCG back and forth.you will get light Strike.

Ok now I will help you with the PROBLEM.
And it only cost 25 cents or 50cents.
Take the spring out drop a quarter down into the buffer tube.
Put spring back in and try it again.if it still moves put another quarter in the tube.

I have one gun that has 25 cents and one that has 50 cents.at the bottom of the buffer tube.

Oh yeah you can't use these springs if you have a folder STOCK because you have to put that extension plug on the back of the BCG .
and these springs have the bolt that run threw them .THE GUN WILL NOT CYCLE

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top