JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A gift from the boss.....falls under "gear" I suppose.
20181221_174444.jpg

500 rounds (5x100) CCI Minimags HP - buy 5 and one free (less than 5 cents a round). Two boxes of Federal AutoMatch .22, 650 rounds. Like I really need more .22s. Also two boxes of American Eagle 7.62x39 - brass cases for reloading my Ruger M77. I buy a little at a time when they are on sale.

I bought a AK-47 and a new AR-15! ………… Okay they are miniatures from ATI normally $40 each, now 30% off and free shipping. put them in the cart they subtract everything the last step.

Let us know how the larue triggers are, I didn't even know they made those.
LaRue products are normally pricey but they have great quality. I have a Scope base that cost twice what a Aero does, but with my high end Glass I really like it. There is a current trigger thread going on, the OP asking about Modular triggers and so naturally it drifted away from them, and this one was mentioned. I love two stage, trained on M-14.

Just ordered two LaRue two stage triggers on sale for $87 each.
looks a lot like a geissele trigger. Makes you wonder if getting something patented is even worth it anymore these days. seems everyone copies the basic design and changes it just enough to get around the "patent" issue.

So if it works anything like the trigger they copied the basic design of: should work great! good bargain! let us know how it runs for sure :D

Or maybe the Geissele trigger looks like the LaRue trigger, if there was a patent infringement, I would think it would have been filed on before they reached 40,000 units.

One of these in 10mm F42EC89C-0E32-4011-87D9-D76F7B64D874.jpeg
I'm finally a member of the 10mm club thanks to a generous trade with a fellow member! Sig Sauer Tacops 1911. Absolutely beautiful pistol!
Big check off the bucket list...

Can't wait to choot it!

My little section of red anodized keymod pic-rail came in!
Also today the matching red anodized m-lok pic rail pair for the .308 win and 6.5 Creedmoor builds came in today!

The other two rifles aren't near complete yet, but here's the rail on the keymod being used for it's intended purpose on the 7.62x39

ilJiCxS.jpg

My little section of red anodized keymod pic-rail came in!
Also today the matching red anodized m-lok pic rail pair for the .308 win and 6.5 Creedmoor builds came in today!

The other two rifles aren't near complete yet, but here's the rail on the keymod being used for it's intended purpose on the 7.62x39

View attachment 531186
I don't know how to say this.... so I'll just blurt it out. You are NOT I say NOT pointed at the target. Do not shoot. You will put a hole in your wall!

If your other guns turn out as nice you will have a very happy new year.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top