JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a nice lite AR for the Warden with multi-colored elements, OG Green handguard, Red Extension tube, Teal grip, so she could recognize hers in a rifle rack, instead of simply selecting the most expensive one in the rack, hers or not. I thought color coding was a good idea. She liked it. Today she brought me the rifle and said she wanted a grip to be red like the tube. She still wanted it 'grippy' like the Ergo she had. NO PINK! I did not look all over, I went to the Ergo website and got a Inferno Ergo 2 and while at it I will add a Inferno magwell grip.

I for got I need to do a update here.
Lol so back in September I ordered a left hand shot gun.any way I picked it up a few weeks ago but just went and used it yesterday and today.duck hunting .one bird yesterday and 4 today.
Anyway it took over two months to get it and it was not what I wanted.
I wanted the camo one but they sent the black one.
Anyway after all is said and done .800 bucks just because of the discounts for having to order it and the wrong color I got a code black choke.that was the extra hundred dollars .
But it shoots really nice . I will camo it myself later after duck season. Dam pattern master choke is hundred bucks MVIMG_20181128_153823.jpg MVIMG_20181128_153931.jpg MVIMG_20181128_153935.jpg MVIMG_20181128_153843.jpg

Last Edited:
I ordered some bluing and a CMC 'Shooting Star' 45 magazine. That model is a eight round 'GI' style with a flat welded base. I found I had a extra 'XGrip' adapter for the Officer's model 1911, and they only work with the flat base, I have a couple of others and they work great. I must have ordered Rain too, as it has been delivered all day.

Picked this up at Home Despot. USB adapter for Rigid 18v batteries. 20 bucks. Those batteries are a nice chunk of power and they would be great for whatever you need USB power for in the field. I will use it primarily for my handheld ham radios back up power.

IMG_20181127_190832.jpg

Picked this up at Home Despot. USB adapter for Rigid 18v batteries. 20 bucks. Those batteries are a nice chunk of power and they would be great for whatever you need USB power for in the field. I will use it primarily for my handheld ham radios back up power.

View attachment 522680
Nice I will have to check that out I have a RIGID DRILL .lol . insert smart A$$ remarks here ..................... but I do have some Ridgid tool's

Nice I will have to check that out I have a RIGID DRILL .lol . insert smart A$$ remarks here ..................... but I do have some Ridgid tool's
Well, everybody has their favorite cordless brand, just personal preference. You can go nuts trying to compare them side by side, it's basically splitting hairs these days. They all perform pretty well. Once you invest in one cordless tool it's best to stick with that line unless you want a bunch of tools with a bunch of different batteries
and chargers to keep up with. Just a matter of
practicality. I wish I could have them all though...:rolleyes:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR