JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know but here is what the two guys at the gun shop told me .
The NICS SYSTEM IS A MESS.
THEY ARE PUTTING POLICE .
SHERIFF AND AND EVEN A POLICE DETECTIVE.
HAVE ALL BEEN PUT ON A HOLD IN THE LAST MONTH.
WASHINGTON SUCKS.
And with new laws going into effect or maybe going into effect.
At the end of year .
Lots if people buying guns .
LOL they can't keep up with the demand

Lol I got another gun today HEHEE.well kinda it's a plunger for the bathroom I couldn't pass it up MVIMG_20181127_113002.jpg MVIMG_20181127_113103.jpg

I went to Ace hardware to get a intertube for the wheel on my little cart that I carry my duck decoys in and saw it lol I almost walked out the door and I went back and bought it .they only had three so I had to get it .
The lady said they get them every year before Xmas and they always sell them all HEHEE I'm not going to use it I got a regular plunger. just put it in the bathroom JUST BECAUSE IT'S HILARIOUS

I went to Ace hardware to get a intertube for the wheel on my little cart that I carry my duck decoys in and saw it lol I almost walked out the door and I went back and bought it .they only had three so I had to get it .
The lady said they get them every year before Xmas and they always sell them all HEHEE I'm not going to use it I got a regular plunger. just put it in the bathroom JUST BECAUSE IT'S HILARIOUS
How much? Should have bought another to sell to me!

Franklin Armory extended their Black Friday thru Cyber Monday sale an extra day so I couldn't not buy a BFSIII. Not even sure where I'll put it yet.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top