JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been looking for rifle storage that keeps my rifle off the ground and can be secured if I will be away. I disnt have the coin for a safe so I went the route of head up displays. I'll get it up hopefully tomorrow. Using (somewhat) anti tamper screws. It will be in a storage closet in my living room that is unused besides long term storage.

20181119_174543.jpg

Nikon Prostaff 3-9x42 BDC rimfire scope for my Ruger Precision Rimfire Rifle. Very nice pairing. Still trying to figure out what ammo that rifle likes best. So far CCI mini-mag hollow points are in the lead. Oddly enough, Federal bulk pack 36 gr is in the running. It hates Ely Match. You just never know.
I bought 2 of those scopes and am using one of them. Very pleased with them so far. Crystal clear.

Picked up an American Defense mount. I am hoping to grt it mounted tomorrow, bore sighted Friday, and maybe start getting dialed in Sunday afternoon. Picked up 20 rds of m80 for good measure as any purchase is made better when you buy ammo too.

20181121_195928.jpg

Bought 5-33 round stick mags for my SUB 2000 and a couple of loaders for them. On "Black Friday" I bought 500 rounds of 9mm at Bi-Mart which after the rebate is .13 a round and picked up 1600 rounds of 22LR which after the rebate will be .02 a round. And a steel ammo can!!

Stopped by Skagit arms today.
And did the paper work for this .
I wanted a green or grey one .they didn't have either-or out in the display.
So I asked him to order one.
Lol the other guy came and said .we have a grey one and only one in the back .
So I bought it. 43918.jpg

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top