JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nah, to throw a wrench in me being the AK or FAL guy I tossed it up.

Henry .45-70, brass. Brand new, for $560.
That is a shocker! I expected a AK variant. I have a Henry Pump 22 LR, lever action Deluxe in 22 Magnum, and a AR-7 (Henry updated design) Good Company. 45-70 is a great caliber

Picked up a Warne Switchview throw lever for my Vortex Strike Eagle.
Should be getting it in on Monday..

p_947000576_1.jpg

THAT'S A STEAL OF A DEAL! Been wanting one myself for quite some time!

Ps: nobody would have guessed that, unless being cheeky.
I got a discount at work. 10% card, and additional 15% for working thanksgiving.

Trust me, I aimed at it. Bought it during work. My manager was talking bout trucking and guns lol.

It wasWalMart. I hate their 21 rule but couldn't help it.
It's okay to buy from those places when you know their profit margin is going to be extremely low.
Bought a Bersa thunder for $215, including BGC, right before fred meyers discontinued gun sales (which had the same policy for a whole of 6 months).

It's okay to buy from those places when you know their profit margin is going to be extremely low.
Bought a Bersa thunder for $215, including BGC, right before fred meyers discontinued gun sales (which had the same policy for a whole of 6 months).
Low? Almost nothing. The manager said he would have gotten it to spite the BS policy!

I don't know but here is what the two guys at the gun shop told me .
The NICS SYSTEM IS A MESS.
THEY ARE PUTTING POLICE .
SHERIFF AND AND EVEN A POLICE DETECTIVE.
HAVE ALL BEEN PUT ON A HOLD IN THE LAST MONTH.
WASHINGTON SUCKS.
And with new laws going into effect or maybe going into effect.
At the end of year .
Lots if people buying guns .
LOL they can't keep up with the demand

How long should the Washington wait be for a handgun.my sis bought her first and has no cpl . it's been about 10 days and she still has not heard back. I'm in Oregon I'm used to just leaving with what I payed for.( AKA the way it should be)

Just got in my Worlds Finest Trimmer for .223 Remington. So far, after trimming 100 cases, I will say it's a $75 well spent. Cut down the trimming time from over an hour using the RCBS trimmer to about 15 minutes.

Word of caution if you get one, if you are trimming inside, run the drill slow or find a way to catch the brass trimmings. If you don't they will be everywhere.

How long should the Washington wait be for a handgun.my sis bought her first and has no cpl . it's been about 10 days and she still has not heard back. I'm in Oregon I'm used to just leaving with what I payed for.( AKA the way it should be)
So when they delay you it's normally 10 days we'll 10 business days.
Then the gun store can release the gun to you after that .
Unless they get a do not proceed from the FBI .
BUT I have been to stores that will not release the gun .or proceed with out a call back from the .FBI.
IF THAT IS THE CASE .
I CANCELLED THE SALE AND WENT SOMEWHERE ELSE.
I get delay Everytime.
So I only buy from my local gun store.

When I go in and say yes I want this gun .
I do the paperwork .they call it in and it comes back delay.and they give me a date .
That I can come back and pick it up and pay for it.
I never give them any money until the gun is at the check out and I am taking it home .
Don't give them the money till it's in your hands.

The law in Washington says if you get a delay it's ten days it could be more .
The FBI COULD SAY DELAY FOR 15 OR 20 OR WHAT EVER.
but if they say delay 10 days the gun store can legally release the gun after 10 days.
The store should give you a date to pick up the gun and pay for it .
I always say I will pay when I pick it up.

They can not sell that gun to someone else once you have done the paperwork and they called it in.
Basically it's your gun but you have not received it yet your name and the serial number of the gun are in the system together.at that point

As I mentioned in the Black Friday thread, I ordered some AR500 targets from JC Steel Targets. They showed up on Friday so I went and tested them out today. We have had to change up our long range shooting range so this was the first try shooting a new direction.

This is an 8" target that is at about 460 yards. Nice that I had a good berm behind it but I didn't have a spotter and was having a hard time seeing my misses. Obviously, I was pretty good for windage but was low.

WZE%fRESQiKnOPNHhYSzkA.jpg mhyqXzhqSgGDwDq5VMxB+w.jpg

This is a 12" target at about 760 yards. Without a berm, it was impossible to spot misses but I got kind of lucky with my 7mm and hit it the first shot. My problem here was that the red paint wasn't a very good choice and I couldn't see where I hit it so I was still kind of guessing.
ZdB9eognTvShgcqtsi7EUw.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads