JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know I shouldn't have...

Core-15 Government profile AR-15
Palmetto State Armory .308 AR-10

Only because there may/will be a push against them next year (again).

Ended up buying cheaper than I could have built either.

C144FB7B-88A6-424B-94CE-6E395DA35743.jpeg

59436C37-938C-446C-875C-41EF6DAF42C3.jpeg

I did not buy,...well yes I did buy the extras offered in the Springfield Gear up promo. the prom offered a soft pistol case and three more Magazines (10 MM for me) and I opted for a Surefire Flashlight. Kershaw knife and carabiner. I had to pay for them, the case and mags were free...as long as you bought the XDM 10.

5, 50 round boxes of LE Tactical HST 124 grain 9mm (LE only - yeah right) at LE prices. An inexpensive reflex sight for my new EXTAR EP9 that I won from the NWFA giveaway. Recommended by another member @ilikegunspdx . Waiting for my EP9 so I can try out the sight - Fyland Red/Green with 4 reticles.

I also stocked op on brass wool (USA made), Kroil and Murphys Oil soap to clean up my very dirty and slightly rusty Enfield No 4 Mk 1.

Haven't made it to Bimart yet. Need primers and maybe some .22 ammo.

To honor the Veterans who shoot in foxholes and got shot at to protect my rights and to show my contempt to the legislators hell bent on taking them away I bought a pair of Aero Precision lowers from Brownell's. BTW, these are on sale for $45 each with free shipping. Including their $10.00 FFL fee my total cost for two is just shy of $100.

https://www.brownells.com/rifle-par...receiver-black-sku953000018-80991-169949.aspx

Found an optic for the AR-10.

Vortex Spitfire AR
View attachment 517114
So I shot this today...

Wow. What a nice setup. The center dot is so small, when shooting the 200 yard gong at ARPC I just centered the gong in the larger reticle hole and squeezed. I could go 10/10 on target.

46622F4A-16B7-4648-85E3-BD27EACB9581.jpeg

Finding the center .3MOA dot is next to impossible beyond 100y on a dark background.

Not today but I did pick up a Ruger Precision Rimfire last week. Needed a bolt action 22 to see just how quiet a rimfire suppressor can be. Shoots pretty good too. That is my first group with it. 15 shots at 50 yards.

FwN6iU1fQCyg%kvC0%sidQ.jpg j53HlgQJQYOrwlQAEqm8tg.jpg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR