JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ordered a set of these rails from TDI, not spending zenit money unless I get an AK in 5.56...
8.jpg

And they say its hard to put an optic on an AK. o_O

I dislike looking at Gun Broker....it's enticing ….. so I bid on a 'Like New' HK USP40 with case and three 13 round magazines. and then waited.... So now I just parted with $465 and the gun will be headed this way. Gun Broker's fault!

I dislike looking at Gun Broker....it's enticing ….. so I bid on a 'Like New' HK USP40 with case and three 13 round magazines. and then waited.... So now I just parted with $465 and the gun will be headed this way. Gun Broker's fault!
What's shipping like, for a pistol? Always wondered.

Now I got another problem KINDA .
I have more finished uppers than I have lowers.
Looks like 80% lowers is going to get another shot at my credit card.

@EPS... You should still get a wasr to replace that AK. ;)
Accully when my Cheap AK broke I did some looking around it's on my list .
But my list is long .any way I fixed my trigger lol
I had to punch out the old trigger pin.and replace it with another bolt and nut .
That I got from the local hard ware store.
Lol you should have seen the guys face when I showed him the old pin .and said I need something this size.the closet they had was a little to big but I got it to fit.
By putting it in the drill press and sand paper .lot l of sand paper.
Any way back to the guy at the hardware store.
He made the mistake of asking what it's for.
Lol .of course I just told him .
IT'S THE TRIGGER PIN FROM A AK47.

What's shipping like, for a pistol? Always wondered.
Well the price was actually $450 plus $13.50 for using a credit card, and this outfit charged $20 for flat rate priority mail to my FFL. So it was $483.50 out the door. I will pay $15 on this end for the transfer and $10 to the State. So it does run north of $500 in the end. I guess I could have done a electronic bank transfer and saved $13.50

Accully when my Cheap AK broke I did some looking around it's on my list .
But my list is long .any way I fixed my trigger lol
I had to punch out the old trigger pin.and replace it with another bolt and nut .
That I got from the local hard ware store.
Lol you should have seen the guys face when I showed him the old pin .and said I need something this size.the closet they had was a little to big but I got it to fit.
By putting it in the drill press and sand paper .lot l of sand paper.
Any way back to the guy at the hardware store.
He made the mistake of asking what it's for.
Lol .of course I just told him .
IT'S THE TRIGGER PIN FROM A AK47.
You know you want to bump it up. ;) And so much aftermarket support. You can even get an Israeli made rail like I did and have any optic you want.
I looked at FAL LOL HEHEHE HILARIOUS they are nice but exspesive.just saying and the galil
But worth it, get a FAL man. You have to get one.

You know you want to bump it up. ;) And so much aftermarket support. You can even get an Israeli made rail like I did and have any optic you want.

But worth it, get a FAL man. You have to get one.
I love it when other people spend my money
You want to join the family . with my mom sister and brother .I can always use another brother .
BROTHER LOL

Update I finished one yesterday it is pretty easy to do once you get the right tools and get it set up.started the build View attachment 479780 View attachment 479780 View attachment 479776 View attachment 479777 View attachment 479778 View attachment 479779 View attachment 479779

I've been using their stuff for a few years now with zero problems or complaints. My jig is their older one but after over two dozen receivers machined out still going strong. I use kerosene as a lube for the cutter. It works very well keeping the chips clear and the tool cooler. I apply with a cheap ol' acid brush. Add a bit to your router table of the jig. If you don't after several receivers your router will start to mar the surface. I've gotten to the point where when I build one for myself I only use 80%'s billet receivers. They look and work great.

Welcome to my addiction..

You will be pleased the way USP40 shoots. The HK USP 40 was the first semi-auto pistol that I bought years ago.

Well I deliberated on a Stock for my future AR-10, I looked at Magpul UBL Gen 2, and back at the old Ergo F-93. I have another with a F-93 and I like it so I bought another $190 shipped, from Primary Arms.

I receive two 1911 magazines from CMC a 10 Round "Railed" and a 8 round PowerMag for Officers model. The Railed is new and they are speaking of reinforces feed lips really, Wanted to see it in person. I like it.

I like the looks of that Phase 5, but I already have two 'Bad' levers as yet uninstalled, so I don't know what I think of, or more important, what the Warden thinks of them.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top