JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like the looks of that Phase 5, but I already have two 'Bad' levers as yet uninstalled, so I don't know what I think of, or more important, what the Warden thinks of them.

I'm going to be putting it on my AR that I am going to be using for service rifle competitions. I have two friends that are doing that now and they swear by using a BAD lever, especially when doing the prone slow shots.

I'm a southpaw and ripped the BAD Lever off mine after trying it. Well-engineered product and not knocking it, it just didn't fit me.

EDIT: Specifically, it obstructed my finger getting to the trigger quickly.

Last Edited:
I'm a southpaw and ripped the BAD Lever off mine after trying it. Well-engineered product and not knocking it, it just didn't fit me.

EDIT: Specifically, it obstructed my finger getting to the trigger quickly.

I'm a reformed southpaw. All the times I dislocated my left shoulder in high school kinda forced me to start using my right.

Finger spacing was one thing I was worried about. One of the reasons I got the expanded trigger guard from Magpul for it as well.

Today's mail call...
I have a gun show the day after I get back from Texas so I picked up a couple trinkets to throw on the table(OK maybe SOME of it is for personal use;))
..hope they like Grey and OD Green:D E0F87432-0605-4E0F-A647-BFD6F1E05DA3.jpeg

I was just giving you crap. I do love me some tacos though. I tried out the polymer ones when they were on an abnormal sale. I think my preference is for the sewn ones. They seem to accommodate the AK mags better.

I know, brother. Same back at you. My sense of humor comes across a bit misunderstood at times. :D

As I am in the process of setting up the side business in firearms, I picked up this book. It is a memoir of a gentleman who ran a large gunstore in the 1980s. I have not had a chance to read it yet, but I look forward to said in August, when my day job is not so crazy.

F90Y81D.jpg

No no, it was well taken. Are you running a PC with the belt, or standalone?

5.11 inner with the HGSI outer. Gonna run the 4 TACO's along with a custom G17 holster, a light holster and a dip can holster. The inner belt is OD green, the outer is "Highlander and the TACO's are black. :D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top