JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A new aluminum port door for Scarlett... She is spoiled rotten!
Also put some shiny TD pins, and a foam cheek pad that came from of all things a hi point carbine..it's comfy and works perfect though.
5AAABDA0-89DF-4017-988D-8DEEBB49F271.jpeg 47729056-F6C2-4F7D-8D57-D4C031509D1D.jpeg AC4D65F5-1E79-4F25-9F35-C9A706027E7F.jpeg
Ain't she lookin sexy!

Just waiting on rings now... To be honest, I still prefer the POSP. Just need something with less magnification in brush... Maybe this will end up finding another rifle though.

IMG_3716.JPG

6EFB005E-B756-481C-91E6-D217CBA2221B.png B39465DE-A6C1-4B64-9C7E-2699584CD346.jpeg 3DD385BE-7B9C-471C-B40C-B8AA4EFE4702.jpeg 91826C38-5BF3-45D8-9687-6EB1B2251723.jpeg 7A9E1161-386F-4202-9C6A-D07F896B0085.jpeg Model 21 Winchester...........Stinson 108 and classic Autocar tractor. Picking up my Grumman late in the month from a year long annual and restoration. New shooting bench for grandson's visit

Hill people Gear chest rigs are versatile, can accommodate a pistol as well as other things. Not as fast of a draw as the kenia though. Just depends on the desire of the wearer.

Yesterday's Mail call... It was like Christmas morning! 820F19D1-D1B6-4ED3-87C9-67E812F4D44B.jpeg
Now to sell it all(and what ever else isn't nailed down) to fund the family road trip to Texas at the end of the month!

Why sell it all? That scope would be nice to have just to have. o_O
My son just graduated with an Outstanding GPA and perfect attendance.. his reward is a trip to Texas to attend RTX in Austin..
(Rooster teeth's convention/Halo/computerGeek thing). He's never been out of the PNW on vacation, so it's worth the sacrifice. Hoping to do a pig shoot while we're down there too.

My son just graduated with an Outstanding GPA and perfect attendance.. his reward is a trip to Texas to attend RTX in Austin..
(Rooster teeth's convention/Halo/computerGeek thing). He's never been out of the PNW on vacation, so it's worth the sacrifice. Hoping to do a pig shoot while we're down there too.
Pig shoot? Bring me along, I'll bring the AK. ;):D But I see. Hope ya'll enjoy it.

Scope and rings are now here... Honestly, not a fan of the Leupold on the AK or AUG... The AUG normally has the ACOG, and the POSP has better glass and is way more forgiving with eye position.

And the low end of the magnification doesn't change much for me as I thought it would... Idk, maybe I need to shoot it first but I never had this feeling with a scope before. Might be better off just selling it and getting more ammo instead.

IMG_3725.JPG IMG_3726.JPG

After a three month wait, my g-code chest rig finally shipped! I forgot i ordered it because it was so long ago.
They took about 3 mos to bend-up an Incog Eclipse for my 3.8 XDM... WTF? I got a call from Mitch Rosen's shop a couple of wks ago to double check an order that I'd placed last DECEMBER. I figured that they'd forgotten about it. Nope...

Got 500 124gr WWB delivered today for training purposes. Getting geared-up for Cerebrus next month... didn't want to dig into my own stash.

20180706_190720[1].jpg
Got my G-code chest rig finally. The quality seems great, but will have to see how it holds up from use. It has a lifetime warranty, so that's a bonus. It took 3-months to get it, but they did throw in a free pistol mag carrier, which will be a new edition to my EDC gear. I never carried a spare mag because I didn't like carrying it in my pocket, but now I don't have an excuse not to carry a spare.

Ordered a set of Lee dies for 30-30 Winchester. Looking forward to what improvements I may get over Leverevolution factgory loads. Will take apart a factory load to determine their powder weight. Also will spend some time shooting factory LVR ammo for gun accuracy (and me too with buckhorn sights). Thinking of buying a Williams Peep Sight for the Model 94 but will do that later. Just excited to develop loads for a different rifle. Started a new job after being unemployed since August last year, driving 80 miles each way. Boy, that cuts into my reloading time...

Ordered a set of Lee dies for 30-30 Winchester. Looking forward to what improvements I may get over Leverevolution factgory loads. Will take apart a factory load to determine their powder weight. Also will spend some time shooting factory LVR ammo for gun accuracy (and me too with buckhorn sights). Thinking of buying a Williams Peep Sight for the Model 94 but will do that later. Just excited to develop loads for a different rifle. Started a new job after being unemployed since August last year, driving 80 miles each way. Boy, that cuts into my reloading time...

Well at least its in Idaho. 80 miles one way? So that's like a 50 minute commute? :p

Slow weekend at the gunshow, so we did a lot of trading among ourselves... I came home sans ACOG and some other random junk, but Scarlett got yet more bling(one of the vendors brought it knowing exactly who to target)
And I got a New pistol...

Red aluminum AFG from a company called Vendetta Precision..
and a Sig P220
DF577121-AE2E-4DD1-9D3C-712D3644FEBB.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews