JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm pretty tempted by this one... isn't it like $250?
They're like $279 - but try looking for that model, i can't find it even close, *anywhere*.

Picked mine up today.

IMG_20180304_142447.jpg IMG_20180304_172736.jpg

Very well finished, very smooth, and, as always, the grain etc looks better in the flesh.

PSA 18" RIFLE LENGTH 223 WYLDE 1/7 NITRIDE 15" LIGHTWEIGHT M-LOK UPPER WITH MBUS SIGHT SET, BCG, & CH - 5165447683

PALMETTO STATE ARMORY MIL-SPEC CARRY HANDLE

Not sure why I just wanted them. I all ready have a 18 in 1/8, chrome lined set up that I love. The carry handle is for a 10.5 pistol just cuz I like the look of the old XM177 but do not want to spend the money for a old school upper.

Stocking up on reloading supplies from Sportsman Warehouse.
1 lb RL-22 (.270 Win)
1 lb Acc 1680 (.375 Win, 7.62x39)
1 box .277 Sierra 140 grain HPBT
1 box .41 Sierra 170 grain (.41 Action Express)
1000 CCI Large Rifle Primers

Amazing how fast it adds up. I noticed that the powders are in the back again and bullets and primers are low stock at the Kelso store - part of the panic buy? They still had a selection and good quantity of AR's even after the crowds last weekend. Guy behind the counter were saying that they are still selling the overstock from the last Presidential election.

Last Edited:
Stocking up on reloading supplies from Sportsman Warehouse.
1 lb RL-22 (.270 Win)
1 lb Acc 1680 (.375 Win, 7.62x39)
1 box .277 Sierra 140 grain HPBT
1 box .41 Sierra 170 grain (.41 Action Express)
1000 CCI Large Rifle Primers

Amazing how fast it adds up. I noticed that the powders are in the back again and bullets and primers are low stock at the Kelso store - part of the panic buy? They still had a selection and good quantity of AR's even after the crowds last weekend. Guy behind the counter were saying that they are still selling the overstock from the last Presidential election.
I was over in Kelso on Friday but went to Gators Custom Guns and bought an AR there. Wally said that business has been overwhelming the last 2 weeks or so so I can imagine that the shelves are a bit low at Sportsman.

I bought a pair of Thunder Beast suppressors tonight and the paper work will be in the mail tomorrow. I am also hoping the relatively short wait time trend continues. Going to be a long year. :)

I just indirectly supported the gun industry as well as our 2A rights. My Amazon Smile account is set to make donations to SAF. Mrs. 3M called me from Fred's and was looking at Kitchenaid. I checked Amazon and they were nearly a hundred bux cheaper there so I ordered one through smile.amazon . She gets her new mixer, I get to save a hunski, and SAF gets a donation.

Don't forget to get an Amazon Smile account set up to donate to your preferred 2A support group

I just indirectly supported the gun industry as well as our 2A rights. My Amazon Smile account is set to make donations to SAF. Mrs. 3M called me from Fred's and was looking at Kitchenaid. I checked Amazon and they were nearly a hundred bux cheaper there so I ordered one through smile.amazon . She gets her new mixer, I get to save a hunski, and SAF gets a donation.

Don't forget to get an Amazon Smile account set up to donate to your preferred 2A support group

I had no idea that is a thing. Thanks for sharing that!

All my purchases benefit saf as well. Love smile.amazon

I went on an AK upgrade/modernization binge: ALG trigger, ace stock w/folding adapter, enhanced safety selector, Wolff XP spring, and a retaining plate.

@F2CMaDMaXX that wood stock looks good. I haven't seen that version before.
Me neither, turns out it's a Talo model, so now we know Bimart can do Talo models :)

I've been doing it for several years, though mine goes to OFF.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top