JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just got home from the gun store HEHEE IMG_20180303_114010.jpg MVIMG_20180303_113953.jpg

Oh well $120 bucks .for four if I can't shoot them I will give them the spanking there mom never did lol
Yeah but for the cost of a box of ammo you can't go wrong. I'm getting one for each of my kids. I should probably not take any naps on the couch now...

Other than the BGC system being slow and/or broken today, BiMart has a great price on this Talo exclusive version of the 10/22 take-down model - French Walnut :cool:

21149.jpg

I went to Springfield to transfer a couple of guns and was going to pick up an M&P 9mm 4" compact for myself. The place was steady/busy and BCG's were eventually in the 160's.

Anyway I saw my first Ruger American compact .45 and wound up buying it instead of the M&P.
I really like the size and ergos. It came with a seven round and a ten round mag with an extension. And it was fifty bucks cheaper than the M&P.
I can't help myself, I'm a forty five addict.

I went to Springfield to transfer a couple of guns and was going to pick up an M&P 9mm 4" compact for myself. The place was steady/busy and BCG's were eventually in the 160's.

Anyway I saw my first Ruger American compact .45 and wound up buying it instead of the M&P.
I really like the size and ergos. It came with a seven round and a ten round mag with an extension. And it was fifty bucks cheaper than the M&P.
I can't help myself, I'm a forty five addict.
Dyslexic 45 addicts UNTIE!!!!
Pics?

Took 2 hours for someone i was selling to, to go through the BGC around midday, completed with about 170+ still in the queue.

I bought this a couple weeks ago, but my extra mags didn't come in until this week. So, today I picked up some target ammo and a few other things. Came home, pulled the Walther out of the safe and Frog Lubed it. Getting ready to load mags so we can head to the range tomorrow. :D

62C28138-C920-442F-9102-A82D7E5975A1.jpeg
Trying to delete the second one. Not quite sure why it loaded it twice.

I let palmetto sell me another upper and 10 more mags.

Then I let larue sell me an MBT2s trigger

Then I wanted Palmetto to have built AR10 receivers in stock so they could sell me one of those. As we speak now I'm thinking I'll just buy a lower receiver and complete myself.

Eventually I want to let 80% arms sell me jigs and 80% lowers, but until the recent panic I could be finished lower receivers for about the same price as a 80% so there was no advantage.

The I read about .224 Valkyrie and thought about that.

$90 check from Remington ammo rebate....yes please & thank you.......out on the hunt tomorrow...for....9mm AR BCG ....found a Spikes for $149.99....looking for one to be under $100 though:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top