JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well it's not all mine but got the package yesterday AR BARREL and a for end upper the two Glock 17 mag's are mine but all the rest is for a friend that I do some ammo and part's buys with and trading with MVIMG_20180310_194127.jpg

They look like nice holsters. I love the Kore gun belts. Which belt did you get?

I bought the nylon tactical X4 gun belt in black with the stainless plain buckle.

I have a regular slide belt and I love the level of customized sizing you get with it, and the ease of adjusting it.
I have a dress version that just isn't made to hold a pistol.

The stealthgear holster looks reallt comfortable, so we'll see.
I bought a different one about a year ago instead of this because of the cost, but for something I carry daily I need more comfort

I guess I needed another AR trigger. I Pre-ordered a LanTac Rise trigger (Rise design made by LanTac) they had previously collaborated with CMC for a trigger and I own one of those. Both the CMC and the Rise design triggers are 3.5 and I need a 4.5, but I asked and they will have heavier weights in the future. I like the 3.5's but when I go to a course, they want 4 pounds or higher as a safety consideration. and everyone has to comply. I could sneak past, but I don't want to do that.

The Ruger I bought came in on saturday (good thing USPS delivers on saturday). It needs some work, but overall I love it. Real smooth action, only slightly smoother than the Yugo. And its trigger is my favorite already, never had one so short other than the 1911!

IMG_3253.JPG

Good news on the Ruger 10-22, they did indeed refund me the ~$30 to the new price, $250 for that beautiful French Walnut, bargain :)

Kinda spent the refund before i left though...

IMG_20180312_124705.jpg

Good news on the Ruger 10-22, they did indeed refund me the ~$30 to the new price, $250 for that beautiful French Walnut, bargain :)

Kinda spent the refund before i left though...

View attachment 439111
I told you that they would!
They're great about that.
I picked up a can of 420 5.56 on clips there on Saturday. Came back 15 minutes to close, bought their 10 gun safe for $200 and the guy loaded it in less than 2 minutes. I was impressed. Sorry that this post lacks luster with any pictures.

Only one question did you ask for your refund before or after you bought the ammo?

They were out of the Critical defence in 9mm and of 5.56, still had .223 left, but didn't bother with any, PSA had 500 rnds of the Federal 5.56 and free shipping for 0.29c/round today, so that works.

I asked if they had a flat of the Federal 12ga in the back (had no flats left when i got the 10/22) and then asked how long the Ruger had been on sale for, sad groan when they answered Tuesday and they asked me when i got mine......

9038_new_1.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top