JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Omega which is a multi caliber dedicated rifle suppressor. I can shoot my AR's or .308 through it. :)
I got the Hybrid, and specterII about 3.5 months into the wait...
You really need a dedicated rimfire can for the .22
that Omega will get all crudded up if you use it on your 10/22.
That's why I ended up getting both... Specter will do all rimfire and even 5.7... and the Hybrid will d all center fire from .223 to 45/70, and pistols too. anything less than .46 in diameter. It's going to cost me a fortune in adapters though:(

Last Edited:
I'm officially cut off after this:(

View attachment 435307

It may have taken 2 months to for my LGS to get one for me, but I only paid $489.
Props to Gators Custom Guns in Kelso, WA. They could have charged much more!
Tell us how you like it, and how it performs. This is the first 9mm carbine i've considered. I think I have to wait until May when I can play the birthday "sympathy card" to get myself a pistol. She wouldn't even let me go for a cap an ball revolver, which I sort of get since I haven't even shot my Franchi Instinct L yet...

Tell us how you like it, and how it performs. This is the first 9mm carbine i've considered. I think I have to wait until May when I can play the birthday "sympathy card" to get myself a pistol. She wouldn't even let me go for a cap an ball revolver, which I sort of get since I haven't even shot my Franchi Instinct L yet...
I will post a review as soon as I kick this nasty flu and get out to shoot it. First impressions are very positive... the trigger has a crisp 4.5lb brake, and it feels very well balanced. I think the real fun will come when the supressors are out of jail.

A Dawson Precision fiber optic sight since I somehow clicked the wrong box when I ordered one last week
and didn't notice when i placed the order. :mad:
Oh well at least I discovered it before I started filing.

I got the Hybrid, and specterII about 3.5 months into the wait...
You really need a dedicated rimfire can for the .22
that Omega will get all crudded up if you use it on your 10/22.
That's why I ended up getting both... Specter will do all rimfire and even 5.7... and the Hybrid will d all center fire from .223 to 45/70, and pistols too. anything less than .46 in diameter. It's going to cost me a fortune in adapters though:(

My goal is to have three. One pistol, one rifle and one dedicated .22

My goal is to have three. One pistol, one rifle and one dedicated .22
Excellent plan!... the hybrid is a bit big for pistols.. Kinda overkill. so Eventually I'd like something smaller like an omega 9 for 9mm pistol and subsonic 300 bo, and an AEM5 for the MK12 build that I'm slowly piecing together.
I'm bound to win the powerball one of these days right?

I saw a post earlier in the week about a guy buying a bunch of glock OEM mags for around 20 bucks a pop. I cant find that thread again. Does anyone remember what im talking about. im trying to figure out where he got them from.

Five more XD40 Magazines at $10 each and free shipping, just got the six I ordered earlier, still have four with sleeves for the XD40 SC (3") Mod2 that are inbound. I picked up my XD40 Service (4") Mod 2 today. and I ordered a XD357 Service (4") a moment ago for $330, same as the others. They also have the XD40 SC Mod 2 FDE for sale at 330 and XD45 Service Bi-Tone for 350 all at Palmetto I already have the FDE one and it's the reason I'm getting 40 happy.

Stag Arms model 3T. 3t_rifle.jpg

Same here. I'm hoping to buy 2 this year, the 3rd, hopefully, next year.
Forgive my lack of subject knowledge, but I was looking at the Ruger suppressor and found the idea interesting. A couple you tube videos later and it's on my purchase radar. I understand it takes a while and 200 dollars etc. My question is once you have been approved can you get multiple suppressors or is it 200 dollars extra each time? Thanks.
Have fun with yours when it gets here.

Ouch! Thank you MasterChief
$200 each, and another 6-12 months after each purchase. even if you buy multiple supressors and send the paperwork in together on the same trust at the same time it's $200 per supressor.

For 2 supressors just the retail cost was about $1200... then $150 for my trust forms, 2 sets of finger prints each supressor for both me and my wife at $10 per set. $10 for passport photos, $200 tax stamp for each supressor, and the cost of postage and a whole day running around town getting forms noterized etc....gun store for initial purchase and start paperwork, police station for prints, rite aid for passport pics, bank for money orders and notarization of trust forms, back to gun store to finalize, then back to police station to file one copy, and to the post office to send one to the ATF, then one more time to the gun store to kiss your cans goodbuy one last time before they get put in a safe for a 6-12 month incarceration. It's a process!

All in for 1 $800 Silencerco Hybrid 46, and 1 $400 Silencerco Specter2, I'm at about $2000 with close to another $1000 in accessories left to buy for the Hybrid 46... but I'll be able to hush everything from .17 rimfire to 45/70, rifles and pistols, with just 2 supressors.
Worth it? we'll see...

Last Edited:
Forgive my lack of subject knowledge, but I was looking at the Ruger suppressor and found the idea interesting. A couple you tube videos later and it's on my purchase radar. I understand it takes a while and 200 dollars etc. My question is once you have been approved can you get multiple suppressors or is it 200 dollars extra each time? Thanks.
Have fun with yours when it gets here.
$200 each time.

Gotta love that NFA, and it looks like suppressors won't be removed from the NFA any time soon. Even though in other countries you don't have to go through the BS to get a suppressor.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top