JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
FAB Defense mag-carrier foregrip to go on the rifle. Three Magpul D60s (fore, magwell, stock) sound like overkill? :D

Also, a 120-round box of Lake City M855. Sportsman's Warehouse has 'em for $39.99 plus tax (ten bucks off) 'til end of the month.

Thank you!...now just waiting on the weather for a chance to shoot it...:D
Andy
I got a Model 19 the other day too... I shot in the rain, and it didn't mind a bit:D
IMG_4308.JPG

Kind of a mixed bag from today's adventure... At the Canby gun show I Got a screaming deal from one guy on a Shockwave blade with tube&buffer, and a CAR stock for a possible future xm177 build...A cool old blueing book to help my future craft, An inert:( pineapple and the wrong repro scabbard for my 1917...( for sale if you need one for whatever it goes to. 1917 don't fit)...

then I stopped at Cabelas on the way back home and got a chamber gauge to help sort through a few thousand reloads to see which ones my picky Noveske chamber will take. Found out the hard way that Noveske has its own very tight chamber size and some of my early FL die formed brass no workie.. And I can't remember which is what.... Moral of that story is always use an SB die for your ARs....
Oh and a couple more boxes of 9 for my new favorite pistola.

IMG_4329.JPG

The beauty is you can love, own and shoot both. I'm still on the hunt for my 1911 legacy gun that will some day be passed on from my son to his and so on.... We will find each other!
#respectallthingsjmbrowning

I went to the Centrailia gun show today... I walked in with my Winchester Model 12 heavy duck, and walked out with this beauty!
View attachment 422996 View attachment 422997 View attachment 422998 View attachment 423000
It's a 1961 Winchester Model 12 Riot gun... factory 20.5" cylinder bore. Likely used to ride in a patrol car somewhere. It's a great partner to my m97 trench project.
View attachment 423003
Too bad I may have to sell it to pay for my 19x... depends on the wife's mood when she finds out I ordered a Ruger PC carbine, and a G19x when I was supposed to be laying off the gun purchaseso_O

Do you remembere our talk about getting put in the doghouse?
I said, and I quote, you need to build your doghouse at least the same or bigger than the wife's house....:p:p:p
Good luck Bro.:D

Just busting your chops, amigo... actually, *I* can't, Glocks just do not fit my hand between the geometry of my wrist joint and other things. I *have* in the past recommended them to students where they were a good System/Operator fit, though...

Just busting your chops, amigo... actually, *I* can't, Glocks just do not fit my hand between the geometry of my wrist joint and other things. I *have* in the past recommended them to students where they were a good System/Operator fit, though...
The plethora of grip straps they include fixes that issue... It was part of the military requirement for the "modular pistol" ... naked its angled 1911 style, and for my big ol' fat hands the large strap with beaver tail is primo.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top