JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mags for the AR's. A Magpul D60 drum, three M3 30-round Pmags and four 40-rounders--and only paid eighty bucks for all of 'em from cashing out all of my rewards points at a store I'm rethinking my business relationship with after a combination of price spikes and reward-program changes. (Granted, that gives me seventy more rewards points, but with the fifty each from three or four more product reviews and 50 points being five bucks of store credit... more free/discounted mags, I'll take my optic and laser business elsewhere.)

Complete 7.62x39 AR15 BCG $60.00 from Primary Arms.:)
Didn't need it,:rolleyes:
but people seem to be breaking them all of the time.o_O
Shouldn't break with a quality bolt. The problem comes from the round just being bigger than the 5.56, and the bolt needs to have less material to hold onto it compared to the 5.56. With quality bolts it shouldn't happen.

Changed my mind on the COMP.
Going with this.
a6473b713f61e40a243d3_m__61865.1384052211.jpg
It'll be here Monday.

I have all the pieces and parts to make three more, but I already have four that I have yet to shoot. Crying shame as the urge to build is almost as bad as the urge to breed.

Just ordered Austrian steel handguards for the FAL. Have two scopes coming in (first is too short so just gonna sell it), and a leather G1 sling (until I can find a STG58 sling).

Next maybe the factory Steyr AUG sling. I don't like tactical slings very much.

Did some online shopping yesterday. Coming by various transport methods are:

A Kriss Vector CRB, Gen 2, .45 ACP

kriss-vector-crb-gen-2-rifle-semi-16-barrel-m4-stock-17-rds-9x19-black-kv90-cbl20-by-kriss-3bc.jpg

Vortex Strikefire 2

strikefire-ii-red-dot-4-moa-red-green-dot-w-lower-1-3-co-witness-cantilever-mount-sf-rg-501-main.jpg

and a few other goodies including a Fab Defense vertical grip, some SGM Tactical 25 rd Glock 21 magazines and a Talon Grip overlay for the Kriss MOE handle.

LOL I DID IT . I went to SKAGIT ARMS AND HOLIDAY SPORTS and walked around looking at guns and fishing gear for about 45 min AND I DIDN'T BUY ANYTHING lol but I must say my credit card was getting HOT IN MY POCKET well to be honest I went to get a lower for my pistol build but they didn't have any more coming in two weeks

Last Edited:
Did some online shopping yesterday. Coming by various transport methods are:

A Kriss Vector CRB, Gen 2, .45 ACP

View attachment 422970

Vortex Strikefire 2

View attachment 422971

and a few other goodies including a Fab Defense vertical grip, some SGM Tactical 25 rd Glock 21 magazines and a Talon Grip overlay for the Kriss MOE handle.
I know the fake suppressor is to get past the barrel length requirement but... I always thought the vectors looked like a neat space gun with them.

I went to the Centrailia gun show today... I walked in with my Winchester Model 12 heavy duck, and walked out with this beauty!
IMG_4260.JPG IMG_4262.JPG IMG_4263.JPG IMG_4265.JPG
It's a 1961 Winchester Model 12 Riot gun... factory 20.5" cylinder bore. Likely used to ride in a patrol car somewhere. It's a great partner to my m97 trench project.
IMG_4268.JPG
Too bad I may have to sell it to pay for my 19x... depends on the wife's mood when she finds out I ordered a Ruger PC carbine, and a G19x when I was supposed to be laying off the gun purchaseso_O

Order this back in December 2017, picked over a week ago and then took to the gun range to fire it last Sunday.

IMG_1892.JPG

This is my Spike's Tactical:

Includes the following accessories:

ZFH1500 - Elzetta Tactical Lighting
The original Elzetta Design LED which is 235 lumens. They no longer make that low of lumens anymore.
Forward vertical grip from BCM.
Sling that I bought for my shogun but like it better for my rifle
LimbSaver recoil pad

Includes a Magpul MBUS Rear sight by default.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top