JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Shipped and on its way. SB Tactical pistol brace.

05818945-4213-4E33-91CF-87D5059C9F68.jpeg

That lower in the back ground is a poly 80 P.O.S. I basically use it to build so I can see what it's going to look like before I buy a real lower

You really can't go wrong with the Anderson lowers unless you have to be fancy or you're going for that ultra lightweight build.
Oh yeah they have those machined cut upper and lower at LGS but they want 400 bucks for them no thanks .I figure with the blade and the flip sights and the short barrel it will be light enough I got a VORTEX VIPER RED DOT but not sure if imI going to use it that stupid little mount riser for it to be mounted on a AR cost 80 bucks lol MVIMG_20180203_102520.jpg MVIMG_20180203_102538.jpg

Last Edited:
Got some CZ mags. Mec Gar actually makes the CZ branded magazines and SmithConn sells them.
SmithConn Supply. Everything you need for work and play.

The online product info said "May or may not come with rubber mag base." So I phoned because I wanted them with the bases and would not order them without.

Maybe it's a generic disclaimer - I don't know. Guy on the phone (Smith, probably one of the owners) said I'd get some with rubber bases, which I did. 3-4 days, free delivery.

Legit merchant, good price, exactly the product I wanted.

Last Edited:
Yesterday
2 boxes of S&B 45 at $15.99 a box :eek:
2 boxes of S&B 9 at $10.99 a box
2 boxes of Blazer Brass 380 at $14.99 a box
After military discount + tax, still under $90.00 :D

ETA: I put the prices since we seldom see .45 or .380 for those prices. 9mm is pretty standard.

Last Edited:
I didn't purchase this all today but in the last little bit I bought a Hornady bullet puller with 6 collets, 2 RCBS powder checker dies and I bought 5 boxes of 40 S&W at BiMart in Scappoose that was $2 off a box.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top