JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I finally got my Lee bench primer (already have it mounted & tested), Lee rifle charging dies (large & small) & an AR bolt cleaning tool. I'm set till I think of something else...:p
20180122_171959.jpg

OK... wife got the mail today.
Care to explain this?:s0118:
IMG_4335.JPG
uhhh...
showed her the glock factory 33s online that are $50 ea. and my receipt for a total of $65ish after shipping for all 6.... crisis averted.

One of the scopes came in, and just as I thought its too short... Wish they listed mount length on specs for scopes these days. Some people are still using STANAG mounts. :mad:

Going to be another week or two before I have a scope I can actually put on this FAL. This scope is going to have to be sold unless I find another use for it.
bf9f26617004a3dae21ff0c582b092cd.png

Yesterday - Vortex Venom red dot for the MKIV

Day before that - Two Magpul B.A.D. levers for the ARs.

Today - 1,000 rds of IMI M855 5.56

Let's not talk about the rest of the week. I kinda went crazy.... :D

Thanks for the reminder! Just ordered some. Though my choice is two Troy AR-15 Ambidextrous Bolt Release from Primary Arms, I think Troy takes up a little less room in the trigger guard.

I bought the Anderson lower about a week ago. Bought the rest of lower parts today.

ALG ACT Trigger.
Strike Industries lower parts kit.
Magpul MOE Grip
Magpul Enhanced trigger guards.
Basic pistol buffer tube, castle nut and end plate.

20180202_232421.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads