JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll have to try to contact my step brother to see what happened to all of his dad's guns it's tough he doesn't do Facebook and nether do I he lives in southern California been years since we talked lol that gun just brought back some memories

Wow it's crazy how a picture of a old gun can bring back some memories and make me realize I haven't talked to my step brother in years mmmmmmm

Wow it's crazy how a picture of a old gun can bring back some memories and make me realize I haven't talked to my step brother in years mmmmmmm

I can understand. This past weekend I was lighting up targets on our home range with the 6" .357 revolver and I couldn't help but think of my late uncle doing something similar on the Oregon dunes with his Dan Wesson. He's been gone since 1983 and that wacky character is still in my memory. As the old expression goes, sadly, the good die young. But, I digress.

I can understand. This past weekend I was lighting up targets on our home range with the 6" .357 revolver and I couldn't help but think of my late uncle doing something similar on the Oregon dunes with his Dan Wesson. He's been gone since 1983 and that wacky character is still in my memory. As the old expression goes, sadly, the good die young. But, I digress.
He is my step brother but it's a long story but we lived together with his dad who was not my step dad mmmmm see the long story but.his dad was the guy that got me into hunting fishing shooting he passed years ago but I have not talked to my step brother for long time crazy but it is what it is

Picked up a gp100 in 22LR yesterday. Been wanting a stainless 22 revolver for a long time. It's already a bit dirty from firing 100 rounds in the pics. It's gonna be a favorite, I believe.

0103181541b.jpg 0103181541.jpg

So picked this .22 up from Lucky Sptg. Goods last week and also the stamp that came in for my can. Buying a couple more mags for it next week, but going to go get it dirty on Saturday!
20180104_175202.jpg

I ordered some Powder River Precision Parts for my XDS 40 ...

And I re-placed a order for a Taurus Spectrum 380 (the original release was Vaporware)

Took delivery of my two PWS Ratcheting Endplates and 10-round Pmag FINALLY, after a month backorder at OpticsPlanet.

No, the 10 isn't for BS-law compliance, it's to streamline the Gremlin's profile while still being just unfold-and-charge away from firing. (If I need more, two 40's are right on the gun waiting.)

5D Tactical "Pro" Jig, on the way :)
And that is for AR-9/15 or AR-10? looks good, designed for a router. I have a metal one that also seems well made for a drill press. I have two aluminum receivers, (one cast one billet) that I bought about five years ago. I have two Polymer receivers with their own disposable plastic jigs....just need a drill press. On top I have a Aero Precision serialized set for AR-15 and one for AR-10, and a Northwest Firearms (Anderson) receiver to put together. I need to get on the stick, but I'm AR poor already.

And that is for AR-9/15 or AR-10? looks good, designed for a router. I have a metal one that also seems well made for a drill press. I have two aluminum receivers, (one cast one billet) that I bought about five years ago. I have two Polymer receivers with their own disposable plastic jigs....just need a drill press. On top I have a Aero Precision serialized set for AR-15 and one for AR-10, and a Northwest Firearms (Anderson) receiver to put together. I need to get on the stick, but I'm AR poor already.

Yes, this is the AR-15/AR-9/AR10-308 version - comes with one AR-15 and one AR-308 80% lower. I still need to get the router and make sure my vise is suitably sized and stable enough, but I'm excited to finally try this.

Definitely sounds like you've got some work to do as well.

The WGRS sight I ordered came in. Going to do the actual work tomorrow, taped on there now to see where I want to put it. Sight radius will be going from approx. 15 inches to approx. 23 inches.
6f1e316d488f75fa12d6d4560638cdcf.png *

* It may not look like it in the photo, but the sight is not underneath the scope so the dust cover will still be easily removed without having to take the scope off.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top