JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
a6473b713f61e41f269f35_m__65147.1384052211.jpg DADDY happy!!!
DP Pro has arrived!!!

Now waiting on my Double Alpha X holster to get here.

20180108_173532.jpg

Going to roll with it and see... maybe going to change over to the SJC micro mount.

Last Edited:
The WGRS sight I ordered came in. Going to do the actual work tomorrow, taped on there now to see where I want to put it. Sight radius will be going from approx. 15 inches to approx. 23 inches.
View attachment 419325*

* It may not look like it in the photo, but the sight is not underneath the scope so the dust cover will still be easily removed without having to take the scope off.

What model did you get?

Well I spent $50 at Washington County, Oregon for another four years for CCL.

Ordered some Powder River Precision parts for XDS.

Oh and I ordered a Taurus Spectrum, a 380 that I had declared vaporware. Now they are actually birthing. LGS will pick it up at the "Shot Show' next week, so it will be two weeks to get it.

Some Underwood 9mm 115gr +P+. Plan on trying the 124gr from them as well as some Winchester T-series 124gr.

Looking for a good round for my EDC I just picked up. Springfield 3.3 XDs 9mm.

The WGRS sight I ordered came in. Going to do the actual work tomorrow, taped on there now to see where I want to put it. Sight radius will be going from approx. 15 inches to approx. 23 inches.
View attachment 419325*

* It may not look like it in the photo, but the sight is not underneath the scope so the dust cover will still be easily removed without having to take the scope off.
Update: Its officially on the dust cover now.

IMG_3053.JPG IMG_3054.JPG

Some Underwood 9mm 115gr +P+. Plan on trying the 124gr from them as well as some Winchester T-series 124gr.

Looking for a good round for my EDC I just picked up. Springfield 3.3 XDs 9mm.

+P+ ? that ought to sting! I have used 124 Grain Underwood XTP, normal pressure in my XDS and they felt strong to me, pretty accurate too

+P+ ? that ought to sting! I have used 124 Grain Underwood XTP, normal pressure in my XDS and they felt strong to me, pretty accurate too

Yeah I'm thinking they will be a bit much for the wrist and follow up shots. I liked the penetration they gave on a few tests I've seen. Stopping around 14in and filled expanded. I can also keep them in the 92fs if too hot for the short barrel.

I put a lot of thought into the rounds as the last thing I want is injure someone I didn't intend to.

Edit : these are the Speer loads

My adm trijicon mro mount came today along with a bcm stubby keymod grip. Also took it upon myself to order a primary arms advanced micro dot. Man is Amazon cool.
Amazon is before Christmas I ordered 3 tablet's for gifts lol I ordered on Thursday and they were delivered Friday WTF LOL

20180118_155027.jpg 20180118_154558.jpg APEX100158-a.jpg

Will let you know if this is better than their curved FSS aluminum trigger.

UPDATE........ Daddy is a Happy camper!

It IS WAY BETTER THEN THE 1ST GEN!!!
Had a 2.5lb... only changed the trigger and this does remind me of a 1911 trigger feel as close as a plastic gun trigger can get.

This the average result of 9 pulls on my gage.

Last Edited:
It was actually the other day but I bought a bunch of reloading gear. A new RCBS Chargemaster Lite, a new Rcbs Rock Chucker Supreme, lee 9mm dies, dual drum tumbler, case dryer, lots of brass and ammo cans. Am going to keep the powder dispenser but will sell the press.

my travels over the weekend found me in a little town called Anaconda, Montana... they have an Antique shop there with what they claim is the largest selection of furs in the country... which I don't doubt.. I could have spent all day digging through the treasures, but alas all I walked out with was this...
IMG_4248.JPG IMG_4249.JPG

With my crappy eye sight this will be a great addition to my gun bench... Way cool vintage magnifying lamp with a heavy weighted base. only $20

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads