JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I ordered a reference work on the British Bulldog type revolvers. :)

51761YTH2NL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Ok another reason to go to the range again hehehe have to site it View attachment 414601
Nice, but does YOURS have the special full-color NWFA logo? :p lol

Install tool for my LAW sidefolder finally came in so that's properly tightened on the Weight & Balance Mockup. OpticsPlanet did their wonky-stock thing again, so my PWS ratchet endplates are on backorder... :(

Nice, but does YOURS have the special full-color NWFA logo? :p lol

Install tool for my LAW sidefolder finally came in so that's properly tightened on the Weight & Balance Mockup. OpticsPlanet did their wonky-stock thing again, so my PWS ratchet endplates are on backorder... :(
Nope that's it I'm actually thinking about painting this gun but I will not paint over the NWFA on the side there

Nope that's it I'm actually thinking about painting this gun but I will not paint over the NWFA on the side there
All I did on mine was mask a box around the word "Firearms" and give it a light spritz of transparent candy-apple red model spray-paint. Just a little bit of an accent to give an otherwise boring black-and-green build a little "pop"...

All I did on mine was mask a box around the word "Firearms" and give it a light spritz of transparent candy-apple red model spray-paint. Just a little bit of an accent to give an otherwise boring black-and-green build a little "pop"...
Well it's kinda a grey white more on the grey side and that new sig red dot is grey so lol I'm thinking a Urban camo job of light grey dark grey and black hehehe who knows I'm just thinking about it

Trying to decide if my next should be a "GL/SSC-ish" or a Mk 12 Mod Holland (Submod Diamondback)... the SSC would probably be easier because the Holland requires a 16" middy Match barrel and a specific expensive PRI handguard.

This gun was built from all the parts I took off my armalight when I was up grading parts on it all most all of it was just spare parts I had laying around lol I bought a few little things for it and it has a Franklin armory binary trigger on it

I'm pretty much done building ARs I have built 4 of them that one and a 300 black out and a pistol and I built one for my sister I do plan on doing a 308 but I need to gather up some 308 parts

I have a law folding stock on my 300 black out some of these are old photos I also put a crimson Trace linq Lazer and light on it and change the red dot to a vortex spark the purple one is the one I built for my sister IMAG0660.jpg IMAG0662.jpg IMAG0975.jpg IMAG0974.jpg IMAG1150.jpg

Trying to decide if my next should be a "GL/SSC-ish" or a Mk 12 Mod Holland (Submod Diamondback)... the SSC would probably be easier because the Holland requires a 16" middy Match barrel and a specific expensive PRI handguard.
Expensive... yes, but it is sooo nice! Got mine with an even more expensive Noveske SPR barrel, and Vltor MUR1 upper, Nice BCG and a PRI brake(replaced with F1 slant)... $1200+ worth of stuff from a guy here on NWFA... $600 for all of it! Now I'm trying to decide to keep it as it is now, or do a MOD 0/MOD H hybrid. but then which "swan" rail to get... the "Reese" like on the mod H or longer full length like on the Mod0...
IMG_3997.JPG

Came to the realization that most of the smithing projects that I have waiting on the back burner require a steady apparatus capable of making uniform holes of varying sizes in a plethora of different materials. Got this at a local Pawn Shop last night for $40...I think it might just do the trick!
IMG_4080.JPG

First hole went into a golf ball that I threaded and gorilla glued onto the lever

Went to Bimart to see if the Blazer Brass 124 grain 9mm came in yet - on sale for less than $9 a box. They were still out, but managed to buy almost $200 of other ammo. 250 rounds each of ,45 and 9mm Federal Syntech and a 250 round box of .380 Blazer Brass. The Syntech ammo was on sale and came with a rebate (up to 25% off). I have never tried them and am anxious to take them out to the range, Need to stay out of Bimart for a while since only once have I walked out without buying significant amounts of ammo.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top