JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Need to go pick up my Mossberg from the ffl... accidentally :) Also bought an rm .380 with the Remington rebate, it was $99.... good BUG.
Had to pick up a pocket holster, some mags, and underwood ammo for it.

Need to go pick up my Mossberg from the ffl... accidentally :) Also bought an rm .380 with the Remington rebate, it was $99.... good BUG.
Had to pick up a pocket holster, some mags, and underwood ammo for it.
Hard to go wrong with a new $100 gun. I paid north of $200 when they first came out. While I have other Pocket 380's I likebetter, the RM-380 is all metal, came with two magazines. One of the easiest guns to rack, adequate sights. I have fired at least six different brands thru mine with zero problems. I too use Underwood with XTP's for carry. I am not fond of the long trigger pull and not fond of the takedown and reassembly either. It has been reliable. I carry a LCP II or Kahr CW-380 when I carry a 380. (My BUG is a XDS 40)

Handguard is comin in A54BB38E-E8B6-4F44-B22E-D54FB4A88BDE.jpeg

So, I've got a bug in my bonnet for some new wheelguns. We already had the snub and hand cannon flavors covered. Yesterday, I ordered a single-action (with the aid of a gift card I received from my brother for Christmas).

Today I couldn't resist the urge to buy one of those snubbie post-War Enfields, because it was being sold for a song, I have a soft-spot for top-breaks, there is an early family experience involving a No 2., and I'm a little bit of an Anglophile (likely due to being a history nerd). Muy bien ... wait, that is so isn't right ... Jolly Good! There we go, better. :D

enfield.png

Last Edited:
So, I've got a bug in my bonnet for some new wheelguns. We already had the snub and hand cannon flavors covered. Yesterday, I ordered a single-action (with the aid of a gift card I received from my brother for Christmas).

Today I couldn't resist the urgent to buy one of those snubbie post-War Enfields, because it was being sold for a song, I have a soft-spot for top-breaks, there is an early family experience involving a No 2., and I'm a little bit of an Anglophile (likely due to being a history nerd). Muy bien ... wait, that is so isn't right ... Jolly Good! There we go, better. :D

View attachment 418148
What caliber is that when I was little my step Brothers dad had a 38 that looked like that but longer barrel

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top