JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Now will using the N-word get you banned from the media platform? Almost certainly.
And I've always thought that to be racist in itself. Where I grew up, white people were the minority. In the circle of friends I had, and I was the only Caucasian, we referred to each other affectionately as "ɱɏ ɲɨɠɠɑ", "home boy" and "holmes". No one batted an eyelash about it. My brother and I will still fall back into language from the hood because I think it's etched on our brains.
Somewhere in time, society converted that word to mean only the ugly, denigrating one. Same goes for slut, gay and a host of others.
I anticipate this post will get deleted.....

And I've always thought that to be racist in itself. Where I grew up, white people were the minority. In the circle of friends I had, and I was the only Caucasian, we referred to each other affectionately as "ɱɏ ɲɨɠɠɑ", "home boy" and "holmes". No one batted an eyelash about it. My brother and I will still fall back into language from the hood because I think it's etched on our brains.
Somewhere in time, society converted that word to mean only the ugly, denigrating one. Same goes for slut, gay and a host of others.
that's so gay it really made me feel the gayety that Ee-Or always talks about in those Winnie the Pooh books. 12 minutes now and it's till up there.. and counting

I don't think it will.

I remember when, "slut" was a stunning compliment when meeting someone's mother for the first time……

Those were the days…. too bad it got hijacked into something ugly.

:rolleyes:

What can get you arrested if posted on social media In England & Russia coming to America soon

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/DIl-HO9Ng3I?feature=share
This is where we are heading if we are not already there. If you've never heard of this book or read it, get it and read it or listen to it over a book app on your phone.

IMG_3437.png IMG_3439.jpeg

Just wait for digital cash to take over and shoved down your throat….. imagine you get on Facebook and say "let's go Brandon" and when you're at the store trying to pay for something, card declined lol.

I mean look how it is now days, if you question what Israel is doing, you're considered AN ANTISEMITE!

Great thread with the anticipatory whining and speculative tales of victimization and woe.
LOL. I love people that deny that current systems exist, and that Oregonians are paying another country to monitor and report our social media posts. The Oregon ministry of truth exists. An out of country entity has been hired to use AI to detect and report Misinformation, Disinformation, and Malinformation.

The contract was signed on October 27th, 2023. Money for the contract came from the governors discretionary fund.

Here's the MDM RFP: RFP 7470
The Oregon Elections Division is seeking a solution to address the spread of mid-, dis-, and mal-information. See Section 1.5 of the attached RFP for further details.

From the RFP itself:
1.1.2 RFP Purpose
The purpose of this RFP is to contract with a vendor to help provide a suite of products to identify and mitigate harmful information online as it relates to elections (mis-, dis-, and mal- information, or "MDM").
Currently, Oregon Elections Division (OED), our county clerks (CC), and eligible voters are being targeted by mis, dis, and mal information (MDM). The MDM work is often targeted at mis information circulating on the dark web, underground web, and social media pages before the election division and county clerks know about the MDM.
Currently, and over the last two years, OED and CC have been targeted with a significant increase in burdensome public records requests, in many cases seemingly fueled by MDM on the web, dark web, and spread on social media. False and unsubstantiated claims are frequently disseminated or amplified via web-based vectors. In order to effectively promote accurate information regarding election administration and combat MDM, the OED and CC must have the capability to detect and analyze MDM. OED and CC currently do not have capacity or technology support to track, follow, and trace all of the threats.
For more details regarding the Scope, see Section 1.5 and Attachment A – Solution Requirements (Informational).

Here's a link to the lawsuit.

LOL. I love people that deny that current systems exist, and that Oregonians are paying another country to monitor and report our social media posts.
You just charged at a windmill. I denied nothing in particular, just took notice of all the whining. Don't worry I am sure IT'S HAPPENING!

LOL indeed.

Same here. Used it all the time within the 'hood. Got called it like most people would say "buddy". It was a term of endearment in your particular circle, regardless of race.

However, I would fully expect to get my teeth kicked in if I said it to someone around the block who didn't know me.

Same here. Used it all the time within the 'hood. Got called it like most people would say "buddy". It was a term of endearment in your particular circle, regardless of race.

However, I would fully expect to get my teeth kicked in if I said it to someone around the block who didn't know me.
Said much better than I did, thank you. And hell yes to the last sentence.

"Freedm of Speech"

You have the Freedom to Speak what we tell you, when we tell you!

Coming to a Nation near you.:mad::s0010:

This is actually much bigger than just simply posting stupid stuff on social media. The US is now a place where one side controls the conversation, eg, you can no longer say "illegal immigrant"... even though its a truthful fact.

^this is whats happening.
Illegal immigrant :s0121:
illegal immigrant :s0121:
illegal immigrant:s0121:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals