JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My lovely bride and our Golden Retriever have made it to our Winter home in Arizona. I went to the local WalMart and bought a 500 round "brick" of .22 ammo for $21.00 plus tax. They had lots of it. I also purchased some .380 for our Rugers and some .38 spl. for my snub-nose wheel gun. Thanks Mr. Trump!

Traded for this Yesterday. Not sure I like how it feels in my hand?
May consider trading... We will see.

IMG_0088.jpg IMG_0089.jpg IMG_0091.jpg

-Billet 80%, BCG and charge handle for a pistol build.
-Low profile bent bolt for a long term Mosin project to fit under the RSI mount.
-Hydramatic stencil set for an M16a1 retro build I've been squirreling away parts for.

Not so much bought, but made today. I've wanted to try my hand at wax slugs for a while now, finally decided to get the process started. I wasn't sure the best way to make the cuts consistently, but had found some ideas online for cutting jigs, but didn't want to wait or pay for them. One guy on YT used a piece of EMT to make a sleeve and it looked pretty slick. I didn't have any EMT on hand, but did have some 3/4" Sch40 PVC on hand, so I gave it a go myself. The jig works great! And only took maybe 3 minutes to make.

I cut and removed the shot from 50 shells in pretty quick time. Next step will be to make the wax slugs, but not today - other things to do today.

Shell 1.jpg

Shell 2.jpg

Shell 3.jpg

Shell 4.jpg

Shell 5.jpg

Shell 6.jpg

This is what happens when I take my wife with me to the gun store..

One for her... IMG_3804.JPG
Charter Arms pink lady in 32mag...Perfect purse gun for the wife.

And....
Two for me:D
IMG_3806.JPG
DDI 12(Saiga12ish clone) Won't look like this for long...It takes all the saiga mags and add-ons... already have lots of plans for it. IMG_3803.JPG
And a Kel Tec Sub2k 9... Been wanting one for a while, They got them in Patriot Brown at my LGS the other day and that settled it... also calling for a little customization...

Last Edited:
Butler Creek Scope Caps.

I cannot think of a single accessory manufacture that is spread accross my collection, more than Butler Creek is.

Who (for the same money) makes more and better Flip Up Scope Caps than Butler Creek?

I dont have pics. But over the last...month, i picked up an mro for my ar15, a czp10c, and am waiting on a kydex holster for the p10c to show up. Debating on weapon lights and a sling currently.

Over the weekend I bought ten pounds of powder, on sale at BiMart, and 200 bullets to reload my new 300 Win Mag. Also bought a new bolt carrier group for one of my AR's. NIckel boron from Stag Arms. Almost forgot the 2 ak mags.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads