JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ordered it a few weeks ago from Brownells' and was on back order. Arrived today. Eotech 512 for $329.99 and has a 75 dollar mail in rebate.

512vs518.jpg

Starting to collect more reloading items for winter reloading. 200, 135 grain .38 Gold dots and 200, 210 grain for my .44 mag. Good deal from Midway and decided to try them. Also bought 7.62x39 and .270 Winchester Hornady die sets. Now if I can just find a deal on .310 - .311, 124 grain bullets. Also picked up 100, 140 grain .277 Hornady SSTs for the .270 and H4831 powder to try. Usually a Sierra bullet guy. The Hornady rebate includes 100 bullets per die set (love rebates). Getting 200, 130 grain .277 sp.

Was killing some time at the bins and what do I see on top of a pile of cr@p? A dusty but otherwise brand new Fobus paddle holster for my G26. Yoink!
Since they go by weight at the bins it cost me about a quarter.
Score!!

IMG_20171022_171108.jpg

Picked up a covert/concealed safe to be able to keep a backup gun, ammo and maybe a few other small things concealed/locked/secured in another part of the house.

The scope I ordered.

Since I did not have a cheekpad or anything, I filled the case with socks I never wore (and never intended to wear) and put it on the stock. Will get an actual cheekpad later.

IMG_2915.JPG

I picked up the FMK "Bill of Rights" pistol yesterday, it was a promotional gun from Front Sight. Turned the paperwork in last year in December for three shotguns and the FMK. I already traded the shotguns a few months ago for a new Glock G-20. I will likely trade this FMK

Got my new holster for my 7.5" Ruger Redhawk from Midway. Closeout on an Italian made multi-position Blackhawk. With rebate (have I mentioned that I love rebates?), less than $20 ($70 holster). It is specifically made for the Redhawk, although it will fit some others. Thick leather, heavy double stitching, thumb break and fits like a glove. Looks good too.

Also ordered some Safariland Rogers Shooting Gloves to take some of the punishment and improve my grip. They are supposed to be thin, so they shouldn't interfere with my shooting prowess - or maybe just another excuse when I am all over the target.
upload_2017-11-4_20-44-11.png upload_2017-11-4_20-48-14.png

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top