JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I always do. Unfortunately my dad is a Fudd, who owns several guns, and frequently uses a .22 to take care of pests on the farm, but supports "assault weapon" bans
Being a liberal gun owner is a tough spot. You really have to choose one or the other as in most all cases a candidate won't agree with you.
Progressive ideals or personal firearms ownership.

For Fudds.... If his .22 is semi auto, according to WA's i1639 it IS an assault rifle!

Beyond that I hope the fudd crowd catches on that once the semis are gone... Pelosi & Feinstein, etc will come for the rest ... After all, that elk rifle was designed to kill a 700 pound animal at 600 yards.... Why that's practically a sniper rifle. No one needs a sniper rifle, it's just common sense.

Seriously though, look at Australia, which many use as example, they don't allow pump shotguns even! Once they gave up their guns, more and more get added to the prohibited list all the time without any say from the people or any means to challenge their decisions.

This is where we are headed. And it will most likely happen through the initiative process.

We really are in a losing battle on the west coast.

If you're lucky...
This is about as 'tactical' as you will be allowed to go
20190104_213813.jpg

That is until they realize that bolt actions shoot bullets too :rolleyes:

Someone in the classifieds recently was selling a cannon.

Think about it...no evil features like folding stock, pistol grip, detachable magazine, etc. Speaking of magazines I think this might be a two-for. It would comply with 5 rounds or less

Personally, I'm learning about Trebuchets in case they get to powder restrictions...Ready...Clear...Fire!

Stay safe

Someone in the classifieds recently was selling a cannon.

Think about it...no evil features like folding stock, pistol grip, detachable magazine, etc. Speaking of magazines I think this might be a two-for. It would comply with 5 rounds or less

Personally, I'm learning about Trebuchets in case they get to powder restrictions...Ready...Clear...Fire!

Stay safe

Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion.He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up, Just as the founding fathers intended

Time for people to decide what their personal 'line in the sand' is and what is the course of action when it's been crossed.

No matter what it is... One thing is certain... They are not interested in stopping at just 10rnds or semi autos.
Whatever comes out of their mouths, the end goal is complete disarmament.

Sitting back and thinking that it sucks you don't have an AR anymore, but at least you have your ____________... Isn't going to cut it.

Give an inch, lose a mile.

Give up your _________ then your ___________ is next.

First they came for the ________ and I didn't speak up because I didn't have ________ ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
When they came for my ___________, it was too late to speak up.

Tyranny follows the same path regardless of thier agenda.

The days of sticking your head in the sand and hoping they pass you by are OVER.
It is clear they don't recognize the 2nd Amendment... It's just as clear that activist judges don't either and even clearer that there is no stopping these politicians and judges nor are they going away anytime soon.

What's more is the fact that your friends, family and neighbors are ready and willing to vote your rights away.

Even sadder is the realization that SCOTUS doesn't seem eager to take up any cases for us

An remember there were a bunch of people from the city of portland, salem, corvallis and eugene that elected these bone heads. Too bad there is no way to rectify this situation.

An remember there were a bunch of people from the city of portland, salem, corvallis and eugene that elected these bone heads. Too bad there is no way to rectify this situation.

When is enough... Enough?

The I5 corridor controls the whole state, not just talking guns.

What will it take to get thousands of rural Oregonians to March on Salem demanding adequate representation?

I am doing an inventory this weekend of ammo to figure out what I need to order before they tell us we can't buy in quantity and/or we need a permit to buy.

Take a look at Calif. and think about what you would have bought there 30 years ago to stash away.

Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion.He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up, Just as the founding fathers intended

Jolly good show!

You had me thinking of Mel Gibson in the Patriot. I was waiting for you to take out your CQT (close quarters tomahawk.) :)

When is enough... Enough?

The I5 corridor controls the whole state, not just talking guns.

What will it take to get thousands of rural Oregonians to March on Salem demanding adequate representation?

I'm thinking that rural Oregonians would go ballistic with this type of bill. Both of these legislators from either LO or Tualitin and their local constitutes would approve of this?

Jolly good show!

You had me thinking of Mel Gibson in the Patriot. I was waiting for you to take out your CQT (close quarters tomahawk.) :)
Just know that you will have to show your registration papers and firearms license (with bayonet endorsement) to the officer when he arrives.

For the children of course.

Beyond that I hope the fudd crowd catches on that once the semis are gone... Pelosi & Feinstein, etc will come for the rest ... After all, that elk rifle was designed to kill a 700 pound animal at 600 yards.... Why that's practically a sniper rifle. No one needs a sniper rifle, it's just common sense.

I picked up a book by John Sanford, Twisted Prey, ... an author I stopped reading because he sneaks in anti-gun garbage and other political points of view I don't care to be programmed with... thought I'd give him another try... but nope, he was ranting about our ability to buy a Savage 30-06 "sniper rifle" at Walmart for $400. I don't see a lot of Whitman Tower type shootings with a hunting rifle. Sigh. :rolleyes:

Fuel, lots of fuel.

Who are these elusive and mysterious "Fudds" constantly referred to? Are they a lower life form? Are they on our side? Do they vote? Anyone know any? What are they like? Why are they always maligned? Would they make good suicide bombers?

- NRA membership/upgrade/donation
- GOA membership/donation
- SAF membership/donation
- OFF membership/donation
- Other 2nd Amendment organization membership/donation
- Ammo
- Mags

Not necessarily in that order but pretty close.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top