JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Could be something. Could be a big nothing burger. Either way it should give a guy a reason to reexamine what he has on hand. Like someone else said, this is exactly why I won't rely on electronic sights alone. No batteries could lead to a lot of spraying and praying. My beater Corolla and bicycle are the only SHTF vehicles I own, because gasoline will run out sooner rather than later. Mad Max is cool but most of those vehicles would soon become giant paper weights. I use a GPS frequently, but I also have a good idea how to read a map and compass. Good idea to have them if needed for the short term but one part of one's preps should involve being able to get by without relying on electronics, especially when the batteries die or an EMP renders them useless.

I recently bought ten LiPO4 18650 batteries to the replace the ones that don't last long or charge properly. They've increased in price by 1/3 since my last bulk purchase.
As far as the article in the OP, it's been almost a decade since I've considered *any* network news outlet as a valid source of info.

I recently bought ten LiPO4 18650 batteries to the replace the ones that don't last long or charge properly. They've increased in price by 1/3 since my last bulk purchase.
As far as the article in the OP, it's been almost a decade since I've considered *any* network news outlet as a valid source of info.
Everything " consumable " has gone up, and will continue to rise in perfect rhythm with the fall of the USD.

I am paying almost $7 for a pound of butter these days.

GUEST_94ce659b-742f-4df2-a592-bfafd02c1cfd.jpeg.jpg

Then come this.....
Interesting article. I did some additional digging to see where that was and what hazards were associated with that mining. Found the area on a map and there's not much out there. It's not the edge of the earth but you can probably see it from there!

I found a couple of articles. One is about the Nevada deposits and the other is about the South America lithium fields. Both articles come from a "green" perspective but still provide quite a bit of good information.

IMO, given our worker safety and environmental regulations, I don't believe the US will be engaging lithium mining on the same scale as South America is doing. Not even sure if we have the water resources in that area.

Interesting article. I did some additional digging to see where that was and what hazards were associated with that mining. Found the area on a map and there's not much out there. It's not the edge of the earth but you can probably see it from there!

I found a couple of articles. One is about the Nevada deposits and the other is about the South America lithium fields. Both articles come from a "green" perspective but still provide quite a bit of good information.

IMO, given our worker safety and environmental regulations, I don't believe the US will be engaging lithium mining on the same scale as South America is doing. Not even sure if we have the water resources in that area.

Did some digging, eh?

slap-here.jpg

Then come this.....
China Joe will license it to Xi, and Tuna Kotex will pant like a dog at the opportunity to claim "diversity".

Amazon seems flush with product, and I suspect it will be that way for some time. The sky isn't falling yet. But that thread title sure got me to click. :D

VERY often when some click bait title like this shows up its either just click bait, or its some Co trying to get people to panic buy. Nothing gets business going like telling everyone what you sell is soon going to be all gone :D

VERY often when some click bait title like this shows up its either just click bait, or its some Co trying to get people to panic buy. Nothing gets business going like telling everyone what you sell is soon going to be all gone :D
Should I make a thread about the world running out of water? :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top