JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Negative and have not had a reason to self medicate
To each their own. Some folks don't like the idea of spending a few hundred dollars and delays going to the doctor for them to say, "yup.. that's infected", then being charged a ton for a prescription. Not to be abused but it can also help treat an infection at lower doses before it becomes settled in and more difficult to combat... or... in an emergency where medical care is not readily available... or... extremely inconvenient. Like having to cut a long and remote hunting trip short.

Prepping is another valid reason so stock some, but they do have a shelf life and have to be discarded and re-stocked fairly regularly to maintain potency.

Last Edited:
Besides if I died from sepsis how would I be writing on this post ?
Antimicrobial resistance is no more a given by taking antibiotics sparingly than sepsis is by not taking them. Just putting a name and potential consequence on the other side of the extreme that was posted. ;)

Something changed with the legislation. eBay pulled all fish antibiotics a couple of years ago about the same time they pulled all vaping products. I also noticed that most of my other go to stores now require a prescription from a veterinarian.

You guys are buying fish pills for human use, or I am misunderstanding things?
You understand just fine, I would say. :s0155:

They come from the same labs and produced under the same standards, but fit into a loophole for animal use that doesn't require a prescription.

Not the "ideal", but for a bugout bag, SHTF or emergency situation they are more than suitable, readily available and cost effective.

large-marge.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads