JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
no sarcasm...

the 2A is a right. Not a class of people.
Ah! In my haste to reply, I misunderstood your meaning. I get it now.
It is a right that we currently enjoy. But as I said, it is a right that is under a rampant, national attack.

Just got back this reply:

"Dear Valued Customer,
Due to an increase in email volume, we are currently experiencing a delay in replying to your email. Our representatives will respond to all emails in the order they are received. Thank you for your patience."

I sure hope that the "increase in email volume" they are experiencing is a bunch of 2A supporters giving them a ration of sh1t...

I received the same message this morning.

Keep up the pressure folks!!!!

Yes, because they look so... EVIL... :eek:
This thing is actually fully semi-automatic. And look at that high-capacity, rapid-fire magazine!!! And is that a barrel shroud I see there!!!??? OMG!!!
pressure_washer_4dc581d3-eda4-4ae8-a495-f06ee800c864_600x@2x.png

Funny thing is last we two guys try to rob a girl scout selling cookies in front of Fred Meyer in Tacoma lol I saw on the news this morning that she is moving to in front of BASS PRO SHOP IN TACOMA .HEHE GOING FROM GUN FREE ZONE TO GUNS FOR SALE AND PROBABLY LOTSL OF THE CUSTOMERS ARE CARRYING A GUN .MMMMM SMART GIRL

Robbing a Girl Scout of her cookie sales money? In broad frick'n daylight?? Geebus H. Krist, what has the American male devolved into???

Honestly, I find it funny how many people get upset about Fred Meyer. They can run their business any way they see fit. If the kid that's suing them wins, then good for him to nail them for some scratch. But really, any business can decide what they want to sell or not sell. And after their first response to Florida I figured they would dump ALL firearms and accessories anyway.

Read today that they are now saying they are just getting out of ammo and guns altogether. I like this much better. I wold prefer any store do this rather than making up feel good rules.

Still, it's corporate cowtow-ing to a very vocal, yet uninformed, group...
I see it as nothing less than corporate cowardice.

Read today that they are now saying they are just getting out of ammo and guns altogether. I like this much better. I wold prefer any store do this rather than making up feel good rules.
They should the Fred Meyer up here in Burlington WA is way over priced . SMITH AND WESSON SHIELD AT SKAGIT ARMS $399 BUCKS SAME GUN AT FRED MERYER $429 BUCKS

The only bad thing is I get gift cards for Fred Meyer from work for safety bonus and safe driving stuff like that and I would use it to buy ammo there just because I had the card even though the price was more but it was free money lol now I guess I have to buy fishing gear or groceries lol

It's not just the magazines (publications). I read today that all 40(ish) of the select FM stores that have carried guns and ammo will now cease to do so. Libtards are chortling with glee as their duplicitous efforts conspire to fold both the 1st and 2nd Amendments like cheap lawn chairs.

Last Edited:
The only bad thing is I get gift cards for Fred Meyer from work for safety bonus and safe driving stuff like that and I would use it to buy ammo there just because I had the card even though the price was more but it was free money lol now I guess I have to buy fishing gear or groceries lol
Wonder if you could ask them to give VISA gift cards instead.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top