JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I haven't seen the inside of a grocery store in 2 years. I make their indentured servants do the shopping for me then bring it out to my truck in the parking lot.

Saves me a lot of drama about having to worry about what rags they don't have that I don't give a rats fart about anymore.

How all the replies. None on topic.

Topic is not the quality of magazines or that people still read magazines.

It is the silencing of gun owners.
4hgffz.jpg

Around me I have Fred's and Wally. Close to work there is an Albertsons which long ago became part of Safeway. I tend to not pay much attention to what stuff costs. I buy what I want but, the cost difference even I can see when its really noticeable. The difference is noticeable enough I can spot it. Wally is hands down the cheapest. Fred's next, Albertsons the highest. There is Win-Co here but its too far to make it worth it to me. Wife does go there now and then for some stuff she can only find there. I will mostly use Fred's because the Wally has never been able to catch up after the great hoax. Store seems to always look like we just got the notice a hurricane is coming. Almost never can find all the stuff I am looking for so saving a few bucks leaves me frustrated enough to normally just not bother unless I need something only they sell. As for ad's not sure if they do them up here. LONG ago stopped watching TV over the air. Anything I want to see is recorded just so I can skip the ads. Almost never listen to live radio for same reason. As for "anti gun", if Fred's is I could care less at this point. It's not like the other choices I have are selling guns and ammo along with my groceries so it is what it is.

Around me I have Fred's and Wally. Close to work there is an Albertsons which long ago became part of Safeway. I tend to not pay much attention to what stuff costs. I buy what I want but, the cost difference even I can see when its really noticeable. The difference is noticeable enough I can spot it. Wally is hands down the cheapest. Fred's next, Albertsons the highest. There is Win-Co here but its too far to make it worth it to me. Wife does go there now and then for some stuff she can only find there. I will mostly use Fred's because the Wally has never been able to catch up after the great hoax. Store seems to always look like we just got the notice a hurricane is coming. Almost never can find all the stuff I am looking for so saving a few bucks leaves me frustrated enough to normally just not bother unless I need something only they sell. As for ad's not sure if they do them up here. LONG ago stopped watching TV over the air. Anything I want to see is recorded just so I can skip the ads. Almost never listen to live radio for same reason. As for "anti gun", if Fred's is I could care less at this point. It's not like the other choices I have are selling guns and ammo along with my groceries so it is what it is.
You got to do what you've got to do man! I'm mainly about the prices. Really glad I've got Winco. But then I drive past an Albertson's, Safeway and Fred Meyer to get to Winco. I've really come to prefer the Wallmart-esque ambiance of Winco. Here in the city the people that shop Winco are there to save money. Not the kind of people that seem sucked in by stoopid commercials.

You got to do what you've got to do man! I'm mainly about the prices. Really glad I've got Winco. But then I drive past an Albertson's, Safeway and Fred Meyer to get to Winco. I've really come to prefer the Wallmart-esque ambiance of Winco. Here in the city the people that shop Winco are there to save money. Not the kind of people that seem sucked in by stoopid commercials.
If we still had our kids here I am sure I would make the trek to Winco. Wife does like the place but the drive is a drag. They used to be open 24 hours too. When she wanted stuff there she would get up in the middle of the night and go. The great hoax killed that too :mad:

Oh geeze those commercials. They're horrible. If they only played them once in a while, fine. But they play them on every radio station at every break. Same with those crap dynovit commercials. Guess who's not going to buy bubbleguming d y n o v i t e or go into Freddy's? OK, rant over. Cigars has spoken.
Did you know you can extend your life with extend-o-vite? Only available at healthylooking.com (notice it's healthy LOOKING) or you could try one of Dr Joel Wallach's miracle supplements of 90 essential nutrients that'll guarantee you live to be 100 and have a grrrreat time getting there. But don't even think about going to those websites without using Nord VPN, it's like a tunnel WITHIN a tunnel that the bad guys in the coffee shop can't see so you can look at naughty sites in peace. This hour is brought to you by keltec.

Wait .... what.... seriously?... people still buy magazines ? :s0153:

I also read actual books and have an extensive library here at the house....:D
Well yes, we still have to have paper mags and books because the crazy gun grabbers have not yet figured out how to burn Kindles.
Those magazines are just advertisements you pay to read
Like everyone's favorite, Guns & Adverts where even the articles are 99% advertising?

Well yes, we still have to have paper mags and books because the crazy gun grabbers have not yet figured out how to burn Kindles.

Like everyone's favorite, Guns & Adverts where even the articles are 99% advertising?
Have you seen that new revolver magazine? I forget the name of it, but the pages are round instead of square. Quite the gimmick. Soon you'll only be able to buy nine of them at a time...

:D

Freddy's sucks! I can't stand anything about them any more. All prices are high at stores but the amount of horrible, stupid, infantile commercials that fred's runs is insane. When you shop there, you're paying for that. Their store brand chicken is injected with salt and flavoring. Here in potland it's where the wokester maskers shop. When I do go in there, which is very seldom, I notice a lot of the people are still wearing masks.
My personal shopping is done at winco here. Too bad you don't have Albertsons or Safeway there in Redmond. I wish you luck.
There is a Safeway in Redmond. I was just there comparison shopping. Their grocery prices are 20% - 40% higher than FM on a wide range of identical items and their selection is much poorer. Don't care for their stand on firearms but will continue to get groceries at FM.

There is a Safeway in Redmond. I was just there comparison shopping. Their grocery prices are 20% - 40% higher than FM on a wide range of identical items and their selection is much poorer. Don't care for their stand on firearms but will continue to get groceries at FM.
Several years ago I compared a few and QFC was the highest.

The only good thing about KrogerFred is the combination of absurd rewards-points on gift cards and a buck off a gallon on gas. So I buy GC's for other places I shop there, then do as much of m grocery/etc shopping as I can those other places.

Bonus, with Jersey Mike's I get the points for free gas at Kroger and points for free subs at JM... enough banked that I could get a free meal a day every day for three months.

The only good thing about KrogerFred is the combination of absurd rewards-points on gift cards and a buck off a gallon on gas. So I buy GC's for other places I shop there, then do as much of m grocery/etc shopping as I can those other places.

Bonus, with Jersey Mike's I get the points for free gas at Kroger and points for free subs at JM... enough banked that I could get a free meal a day every day for three months.
Yeahbut Jimmy John's is way better than Jersey Mikes.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top