JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not yet, the 13th of all days to come back, hope it's not a FRIDAY!!!
"Friday the 13th comes on Tuesday this month..."

Pogo_Friday the 13th.jpg

Most of the young'uns ain't gonna get this one...

Last Edited:
It definitely weren't intentional, unlike when I'm on ifish… :s0140:
How long ago were you on i-cry-fish? I was one of the first few hundred members. Back when there was some pretty good fun. Been in time-out only once for a week. I lived through it.
It's actually nicknamed cryfish cause you know how whiny SOME of those Potlanders CAN BE are.
Paintin' with a pretty broad brush there CaveMan. So I FIFY. :D

Dang man, I just checked again and I'm still in timeout. Oh well I figured they would give me time off for good behavior while I've been banned. :s0140: :s0140::s0140:
No such luck from them hosers, they need a boot in the arse, eh!!!

Lol, I got temp banned from the AK Files for leaving a bad review for someone who was constantly being indecisive over sending me money for a part and then also giving me bizarre instructions for when I go to ship the part.
To prove I wasn't scamming him...
Haven't been back since.

Well folks this is the what the MOD's determine as inappropriate language.
This is the post that got me banned. My post was changed by the MOD squad.

"Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle, who proposed the legislation, said she believes the tweaks will align the ordinance with the Illinois Supreme Court's opinion that taxes impeding a fundamental right such as the Second Amendment must be used for a "substantially related" cause."

My post.
"This in and of itself, is pure unadulterated BS!!! Where is that stated in any one of the constitutional amendments or Bill of Rights?"

Mods interpreted meaning!!!
"This in and of itself, is not right!!! Where is that stated in any one of the constitutional amendments or Bill of Rights?"

:s0137::s0137::s0137::s0137::s0137::s0137:

Last Edited:

"Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle, who proposed the legislation, said she believes the tweaks will align the ordinance with the Illinois Supreme Court's opinion that taxes impeding a fundamental right such as the Second Amendment must be used for a "substantially related" cause."

My post.
"This in and of itself, is pure unadulterated BS!!! Where is that stated in any one of the constitutional amendments or Bill of Rights?"

"This in and of itself, is not right!!! Where is that stated in any one of the constitutional amendments or Bill of Rights?"

Those stupid fecks! :mad:

My post.

I got my 'warning' over there for using the same 'explicit' language. BS. What a bunch of crap. Funny that you got a time-out but I only got a warning.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top