JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well I don't really know what happened, last thing I did was place a new classified ad and I just got an email saying I was banned until February 13 for rules violation. WTH???

If any of you are a member of taurusarmed.net could ya do some snooping around for me.
Actually I am completely shocked. Actually I'm not because those Canadian forum owners have no sense of humor.

3708E9EB-F6CE-46ED-B09E-524D8F99F941.png

So, you joined them, and then the last thing you.posted was about a classifieds? You did post more than that ad on that forum, yes?
I've been there a couple years so it's not like I just joined and got kicked to the curb. Lol

I will say this I was on my new iPad and I am having a hard time getting pictures to load up and it took me two or three tries. That might've been what it was them thinking I was a spammer. :s0140:
Instigator yes but spammer hell naw.

Another forum i recently joined firearms related has a rule that you must have 50 meaningful posts before you can participate in the classifieds section. I see some merit as there are so many scammers and bots these days but good lord there has to be a better way, talk about cutting off your nose to spite yourself. I swear gunowners are our own worst enemy! Not going to be a participant there for long! Rant over!

Well now there's a site I'll never be a member of
Screw Canada
I recall when the 8 an 10 year old American Basket ball team went up there for the finals and won and all the CANADA FANS Booed the USA kids name calling when they won , had most of the our kids crying for winning what a bunch of sore losers
Rant over

Best watch yer mouf aboot Canaduh!

Trudeau will seize yer bank account and slap you with charges for being a racist, misogynist, nazi, facist and DEMAND your extradition to Canaduh for a fair trial before getting sentenced to 30yrs. at hard labour in a maple syrup factory run by the Chinese CCP run mafia!!

:s0118:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top