JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for the tip on the forum. Found this killer deal on the Tarus forums. I did join the right forum…right?

IMG_0160.jpeg

I got my 'warning' over there for using the same 'explicit' language. BS. What a bunch of crap. Funny that you got a time-out but I only got a warning.
I have come to believe that "Mod's" are hard to come by so they'll take any one. The personal beliefs will be shown in their mod style. And then there's the feeling of Glory and power of being in control of others. Gotta keep that head swelled. We are extremely lucky here at NWFA. Somehow our mods here don't have those personal problems. Plus, the rules aren't so puritan as other sites. Sometimes I'M surprised at what gets by. But I must look at it as MY problem, not the sites problem.

Thanks for the tip on the forum. Found this killer deal on the Tarus forums. I did join the right forum…right?

View attachment 1823230
Damn man! You win the internet for the day! 221 posts and YOU are the one that finally came up with that. :s0155:

Well folks, that time has come again, I almost made it 2 months… :eek:
Caveman gonna take his toys and go home.
Canadians ain't got no sense of humour, they must be Trudeau loyalists… :eek::eek::eek:
I've got plenty of other things to do anyhow. :p

IMG_0145.png IMG_3284.jpeg

Well folks, that time has come again, I almost made it 2 months… :eek:
Caveman gonna take his toys and go home.
Canadians ain't got no sense of humour, they must be Trudeau loyalists… :eek::eek::eek:
I've got plenty of other things to do anyhow. :p

View attachment 1853979 View attachment 1853980
You'll be okay Jim. There are much better places to get banned from. You keep working on it now!

BTW, what was the final straw?

They aren't very committed to their bans, are they?

"You're BANNED, but please come back after the 2nd, eh".
A few weeks ago there was a thread about why such low numbers of members, that one slowly slipped away into the abyss. Ain't no winning over there that's for sure.
"Sometimes I think it's a sin
When I feel like I'm winning when I'm losing again"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews