JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Regarding leveling the attackers with one's multi-round protective device, allow me to follow up on my previous post.

We are discussing here the response of a rational group of 2A supporters, most of whom have trained and prepared for a variety of scenarios, with presentation and trigger discipline among them.

But let's think about the man or women who's simply had enough. They see this as a symptom of the wider illness and are FED UP with these Marxist anarchists. They have NO IDEA what this crowd may do at a particular moment, they breaking every societal norm by crashing peaceful restaurant diners with violent force. People have no way of knowing what's next, based on such abhorrent behavior.

Now add the fact that someone's son or daughter may have just taken their own life, be dying of cancer, or their own businesses may have just been burnt to the ground in a previous week's rioting. Perhaps a loved one had just been brutalized by a similar mob, dragged out of their car or beaten, or any other number of scenarios.

They may be a first-time gun owner acting out of absolute terror.

My point is that EVERY TYPE of human being may be sitting at those tables, fully locked and loaded DESPITE prohibitive laws that dictate they be unarmed. Perhaps they're stage 4 terminal with months to live. We can't know. Someone in any number of circumstances will probably unload on one of these mobs at some point in time, and then another, and another, and another.

Are these ANTIFA/BLM mobs ready to die for their beliefs and actions? You can believe that a lot of freedom loving 'average citizens' are now at the point where THEY are. Many see it as their duty, as an unwilling participant in a war they didn't start but see it as a duty to fight, regardless of consequence.

What do you think the response of 'average Americans' will be if they see this happen on the nightly news? Whether they verbalize it or not, many will see it as an innocent victim who feared for his or her safety who gave the mob EXACTLY WHAT IT DESERVED. This is not an isolated incident, it's yet one more piece in a massive puzzle of anarchy that's been playing out nationwide for a number of months now. God-fearing law-abiding American citizens want to see some JUSTICE.

One can equate it to the cowards who go into gun free zones to slaughter unarmed victims. Once those victims are armed, and skillfully fight back, such as teachers or similar, the tables change. Flash mobs at dining establishments will rethink their strategies once a few of their members are feeding maggots six feet under.

Some people just won't give a damn about legal repercussions as a result of leveling a crowd. The consequences won't be a factor. They see this as a war and inject themselves as soldiers in a moment's notice, whether it be out of duty, fear, anger, revenge, or any number of probable motivations.

This is a breakdown of civil society. Not to be taken lightly. The broader picture will be that of people wondering why no one else is doing anything while a mob surrounds a woman and rapes her on a public street. This is the rape of established societal norms and these restaurant goers are unwilling participants. Someone soon will likely step up to do their part to nip this type of behavior in the bud, regardless of personal sacrifice in doing so.

Perhaps......you need a little "time off" from "thinking too hard". If I might suggest? Go watch a movie? Now a days you could stay at home and just "rent or buy" one over the internet. So what movie? Well you could maybe start with.....

OR.....maybe on second thought.....NOT.

This is/was NOT meant to be a personal attack nor is it suppose to be a comment about a political viewpoint.

++++++++

Folks.....today is 09-11.....I'm just suggesting a method to unwind for a bit and to take stock of what YOU could be thankful for.

Huh?

OK, Ok, ok.......try this.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Well... since we're spitballing here, I have an idea for a non-lethal response to these malcontents.

Living on a farm, I've caught and killed a lot of varmints. I started wondering how a person could carry a bucketful of live skunks, to toss out into the blm do-bad throng. That'd get them moving.

But the logistics of carrying around a small band of our stinky little friends has me stumped. And even if I could prevent a premature release of skunk-juice, the place would still be unbearable once they were, shall we say, "triggered".

So, skunks are off the list.

But now, my fertile imagination is sorting through a list of all the pests I deal with on a regular basis: raccoons, rodents, possums, etc.

The most promising candidates are yellow jackets and hornets. The hornets would probably be the easiest to collect, since they're all inside their paper nest at night. Once collected, they could be put into mason jars (about 100 per jar should do it), and the jars carried in something innocuous - a briefcase or purse, maybe.

When needed, these "Molotov Stingers" could be lofted in a high arc out into the midst of the rioters. Once they hit the pavement and break open , the fun begins.

But I really, really want to find a way to use the skunks.

Bolas. :cool:

Just swap rocks for skunks tied by the tails.
Use differing lengths for best effect.

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpeg

Well... since we're spitballing here, I have an idea for a non-lethal response to these malcontents.

Living on a farm, I've caught and killed a lot of varmints. I started wondering how a person could carry a bucketful of live skunks, to toss out into the blm do-bad throng. That'd get them moving.

But the logistics of carrying around a small band of our stinky little friends has me stumped. And even if I could prevent a premature release of skunk-juice, the place would still be unbearable once they were, shall we say, "triggered".

So, skunks are off the list.

But now, my fertile imagination is sorting through a list of all the pests I deal with on a regular basis: raccoons, rodents, possums, etc.

The most promising candidates are yellow jackets and hornets. The hornets would probably be the easiest to collect, since they're all inside their paper nest at night. Once collected, they could be put into mason jars (about 100 per jar should do it), and the jars carried in something innocuous - a briefcase or purse, maybe.

When needed, these "Molotov Stingers" could be lofted in a high arc out into the midst of the rioters. Once they hit the pavement and break open , the fun begins.

Nasty.jpg

But also at the same time.......

intriguingdog.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Maybe we'll get a Trump win and finally national reciprocity.
What befuddles me is that the House passed NR and sent it to the Senate years ago. The Senate, with a R majority, has never acted upon it. WTF is up with that? o_O

What befuddles me is that the House passed NR and sent it to the Senate years ago. The Senate, with a R majority, has never acted upon it. WTF is up with that? o_O
The best explanation I heard was a combination of "political reasons" and other priorities, such as the tax cut bill.

I think Rochester might be the same city where the thugs beat a man's wife when she tried to talk them out of destroying their business. The husband couldn't do anything but yell and wave a golf club.
That situation was a clear case for the use of deadly force. A thug twice her size beating an unarmed old lady with a 2x4.

The best explanation I heard was a combination of "political reasons" and other priorities, such as the tax cut bill.
It would seem to me, given the violence and unrest of the past 3+ months, that NOW would be a good time for the Senate to take up a vote on National Reciprocity.
One can hardly expect it to fail at this point, and if the Rs in the Senate don't vote to pass it, they can fully expect to be on the unemployment line after November 3.
I would go further to posit that even if the minimum required number of Ds fail to vote in favor of NR, that they, too, can expect to be collecting a UI check as well.

And when you vote for a Democrat you know EXACTLY what you are going to get. I'll take my chances, thanks.

Rrrrright.......

Preventing Gun Violence
With 33,000 Americans dying every year**, Democrats believe that we must finally take sensible action to address gun violence. While responsible gun ownership is part of the fabric of many communities, too many families in America have suffered from gun violence. We can respect the rights of responsible gun owners while keeping our communities safe. To build on the success of the lifesaving Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act, we will expand and strengthen background checks and close dangerous loopholes in our current laws; repeal the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (PLCAA) to revoke the dangerous legal immunity protections gun makers and sellers now enjoy; and keep weapons of war—such as assault weapons and large capacity ammunition magazines (LCAM's)—off our streets. We will fight back against attempts to make it harder for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives to revoke federal licenses from law breaking gun dealers, and ensure guns do not fall into the hands of terrorists, intimate partner abusers, other violent criminals, and those with severe mental health issues. There is insufficient research on effective gun prevention policies, which is why the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention must have the resources it needs to study gun violence as a public health issue.

Taken from: https://www.democrats.org/party-platform#gun-violence

Yup.....them Dems have a way of sticking together. Remember.......what the Presidential Dem Candidates had to say about gun control legislation?

Aloha, Mark

It would seem to me, given the violence and unrest of the past 3+ months, that NOW would be a good time for the Senate to take up a vote on National Reciprocity.
One can hardly expect it to fail at this point, and if the Rs in the Senate don't vote to pass it, they can fully expect to be on the unemployment line after November 3.
I would go further to posit that even if the minimum required number of Ds fail to vote in favor of NR, that they, too, can expect to be collecting a UI check as well.
Problem is, the House bill died at the end of that Congress, before Pelosi took the Speaker's gavel. When a Congress adjourns it's second session, any bill not on the President's desk is DRT.

Rrrrright.......

Preventing Gun Violence
With 33,000 Americans dying every year**, Democrats believe that we must finally take sensible action to address gun violence. While responsible gun ownership is part of the fabric of many communities, too many families in America have suffered from gun violence. We can respect the rights of responsible gun owners while keeping our communities safe. To build on the success of the lifesaving Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act, we will expand and strengthen background checks and close dangerous loopholes in our current laws; repeal the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (PLCAA) to revoke the dangerous legal immunity protections gun makers and sellers now enjoy; and keep weapons of war—such as assault weapons and large capacity ammunition magazines (LCAM's)—off our streets. We will fight back against attempts to make it harder for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives to revoke federal licenses from law breaking gun dealers, and ensure guns do not fall into the hands of terrorists, intimate partner abusers, other violent criminals, and those with severe mental health issues. There is insufficient research on effective gun prevention policies, which is why the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention must have the resources it needs to study gun violence as a public health issue.

Taken from: https://www.democrats.org/party-platform#gun-violence

Yup.....them Dems have a way of sticking together. Remember.......what the Presidential Dem Candidates had to say about gun control legislation?

Aloha, Mark
I'm not sure you caught my drift. If it's a choice between a RINO and a Democrat I'll take my chances with the RINO. I know for certain what I'll get with a Democrat.

I'm not sure you caught my drift. If it's a choice between a RINO and a Democrat I'll take my chances with the RINO. I know for certain what I'll get with a Democrat.
I caught your drift the first time. And I concur with your reasoning... :s0155:

To elaborate on my prior, all the Senate passing an NR bill right now would accomplish is meaningless Virtue Signaling. Now if you could get a large part of the 60-ish Senators not up for re-election to assemble a bill and announce that they were filing it Day 1 of the 2021 session...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top