JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mass of walking garbage mob a house in Milwaukee. HOMEOWNER arrested.
What has this country devolved into when a mob can surround your home, disturb your peace, and threaten your very existence, all with complete impunity?
Then, when you are INSIDE YOUR OWN HOME and prepare your defense, YOU are the one arrested?
There is a seriously phuq'd-up disconnect in what is lawful and what is not in this country right now... o_O

Last Edited:
The fact that there are any officers that would even consider making that arrest, is something I also find very disturbing about this story...
.... especially given how the Police are being trashed by politicians/mobs/media.

Does anyone have ANY doubt as to whether they will follow future confiscation orders ?...
.... even if those orders involve warrant-less searches/arrests? Maybe not all will follow orders, but enough will, to get the job done.

Better yet, get those pepper-paintballs and add both additives to those. Then freeze 'em...

I don't know about freezing them, but pepper-paint-skunkjuice ammo would be a riot, so to speak. Sure would be bad if it leaked while you were sitting at dinner in a restaurant, though.

Can you imagine getting shot in the face with such a thing?

I saw a pistol that fires pepperballs today. Might have to get one or two of those.

I'd pull a Rafiki on 'em, start thumpin' craniums with me ole Blackthorn Shillalagh....
2A457D90-8E9F-4E2A-BF27-11564F72AED7.jpeg

While I agree with almost any disparaging remark that can be made against these people -- I'm interested in practical tips, because I've never thought about such a situation as shown in that video. Most of the people just froze -- I don't want to freeze. I don't want to get arrested myself. And I want to get out safely if it ever happens to me.

I wonder what your chances are of doing what you need to do to get out and never being identified thereafter so that you aren't arrested yourself. I'm not sticking around to file a police report, that's for sure. I certainly don't carry enough pepper spray for this many idiots.

Sadly, you likely correct. Still flabbergasts me they get away with disturbing people's dinner, physically, and yet walk away unscathed and no charges against them.
:s0054:
This is what happens when you raise a generation of brats that never got told, "No!"...

Sadly, you likely correct. Still flabbergasts me they get away with disturbing people's dinner, physically, and yet walk away unscathed and no charges against them.
:s0054:

Welcome to the new America. Or world for that matter. A woman in Europe was cited for pepper spraying a guy who attempted to rape her while jogging. Pepper spray is illegal in some areas apparently....government wants you to be one of two classes, the tax payer who is defenseless and thus in need of government and unable to fight back against their idiocy, and the criminal who gives the government a reason to protect you...when you're not allowed to protect yourself. It's big business.

What has this country devolved into when a mob surrounds your home, disturbs your peace, and threatens your very existence?
Then, when you are INSIDE YOUR OWN HOME and prepare your defense, YOU are the one arrested?
There is a seriously phuq'd-up disconnect in what is lawful and what is not in this country right now... o_O

Yeah, I've always equated threats of violence to actions of violence personally. If someone threatens they are going to commit serious harm to me or my loved ones - I'm quite comfortable to adopt the, "why wait, I'm here now" approach.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top