JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm figuring (from recent posts anyway), that the best way to deal with a violent flash-mob threatening me in a restaurant, is to vote correctly in the next election?

Silly me...
....My plan was to just convince the moron screaming slogans at my table, to pick the knife up they threw on the floor with my dinner, and then when they waved it at me ...shoot 'em in self defense.:rolleyes:

Two-phase problem. Short term is surviving the Immediate Stage, long term is avoiding giving the sh-tstains' enablers in the media any fodder to Creatively Edit against you as they did to Sandmann and the Kenosha Kid.

MMMM liking me some Rose even after her nasty with weinstein

You really like trouble that much???

Well... since we're spitballing here, I have an idea for a non-lethal response to these malcontents.

The most promising candidates are yellow jackets and hornets. The hornets would probably be the easiest to collect, since they're all inside their paper nest at night. Once collected, they could be put into mason jars (about 100 per jar should do it), and the jars carried in something innocuous - a briefcase or purse, maybe.

When needed, these "Molotov Stingers" could be lofted in a high arc out into the midst of the rioters. Once they hit the pavement and break open , the fun begins.

But I really, really want to find a way to use the skunks.

Love this idea!!! You might get some of that skunky hunter scent cover that archers use and put it in your windshield wiper reservoir too.

I'm figuring (from recent posts anyway), that the best way to deal with a violent flash-mob threatening me in a restaurant, is to vote correctly in the next election?

Silly me...
....My plan was to just convince the moron screaming slogans at my table, to pick the knife up they threw on the floor with my dinner, and then when they waved it at me ...shoot 'em in self defense.:rolleyes:

Not that I'd be in one of those cities anyway. But you should be able to hear those jerks coming down the street, or otherwise forewarned.... my plan is to be not there!!

The best defense is, "No be there."

And then.......you have these people who come to your home.......

Aloha, Mark

PS.....About.....what some claim to be a "justification" for shooting cops, over a "Violation of RIGHTS"?

In the original footage (*better/more complete footage has since been removed by YouTube) the suspect said/claimed many times that the Officers were violating his RIGHTS.

* The following content has been identified by the YouTube community as inappropriate or offensive to some audiences.

Last Edited:
What befuddles me is that the House passed NR and sent it to the Senate years ago. The Senate, with a R majority, has never acted upon it. WTF is up with that? o_O

Because neither party truly has our best interests at heart.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top