JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just wanted to shoutout a stellar company who not only makes a top tier product but also has the best customer service. It's rare nowadays to find good companies who 100% back their product. I just ordered and received my 7th holster. They have a customer for life.

Lifetime warranty. They have the best return policy. If you have any issues or simply don't like the holster, the feel, hotspots, ect. they email you a shipping label and refund your money immediately. No restocking fee. I have ordered holsters multiple times from this company that didn't work for me and returning and picking a new holster or getting my money back has been painless. I've returned holsters that sat in a bin for over a year due to hotspots and uncomfort and they still allowed me to return them with full refund and shipping paid for. No questions asked. No order number needed.

The Certum3 line is my go to holster for EDC. I won't ever carry in another holster. If you want a top notch product backed by a company that believes in what they produce then Tenicor holsters is where it's at!

No safe queens.

IMG_4563.jpeg

Well heavens.
I was just looking at the name tenicor and was saying to myself, well that's an odd name.. until I read it backwards and it's rocinten.. which makes perfect sense if you read stuff backwards. But nobody does.

Well heavens.
I was just looking at the name tenicor and was saying to myself, well that's an odd name.. until I read it backwards and it's rocinten.. which makes perfect sense if you read stuff backwards. But nobody does.
Rocinten.

Or…..

Rocinet.

Reading backwards may be your strong suit. Spelling backwards…. Not so much. Haha.

Last Edited:
I had one of those and returned it for the Certum3. I also carry appendix. The body contour causes hot spots for me. Their return policy is so easy.
I carried between 3 and 6 o'clock IWB with a Crossbreed Supertuck for around 15-ish years and recently switched to appendix. I love how fast and easy it is to draw now.

I carried between 3 and 6 o'clock IWB with a Crossbreed Supertuck for around 15-ish years and recently switched to appendix. I love how fast and easy it is to draw now.
Appendix is the best position to carry in my opinion. I wouldn't suggest it for a brand new shooter or CHL holder though.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top