JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is going to be VERY interesting to watch. If the shooter is as I suspect the story will be very fast to be swept away.

From the article:

'During a press conference, police chief Troy Finner said that the shooting began at 1:53 p.m. It happened at around the time that the Spanish language church service was scheduled to start.'

Can ya imagine how the libs & MSMs are going to spin this part?

Glad the threat got put down. It's truly disgusting that these types (for whatever reason) go and harm innocent, defenseless people. I give major props to the off duty cops at that church that shut that sht down quick. Sadly the boy was struck.. sounds serious.. hope he pulls through if he didn't pass on scene.. I have a sneaking suspicion she towed him along as a type of deterrent or human shield. Which is disgusting. Coward couldn't even do it alone, she had to drag a kid along.

From the article:

'During a press conference, police chief Troy Finner said that the shooting began at 1:53 p.m. It happened at around the time that the Spanish language church service was scheduled to start.'

Can ya imagine how the libs & MSMs are going to spin this part?
EVERYTHING "media" is going to hinge on the ID of the shooter. Right now media is DESPERATELY trying to get an ID on shooter so they can start searching social media. If it turns out like I suspect it will the media will do all they can to bury the story, blame "guns", lack on mental health, the usual tripe.

Remember the slaughter in July 1984 at McDonald's in San Ysidro, Cali? Wonder why they didn't go ape-sh!t stupid crazy with all the 2a laws, then :s0092:
Uh , well California did actually. I can't speak to the mid eighties specifically, but purchasing firearms in California during the 90's involved mandatory 3rd party ffl transfer and some wait time.

Glad the threat got put down. It's truly disgusting that these types (for whatever reason) go and harm innocent, defenseless people. I give major props to the off duty cops at that church that shut that sht down quick. Sadly the boy was struck.. sounds serious.. hope he pulls through if he didn't pass on scene.. I have a sneaking suspicion she towed him along as a type of deterrent or human shield. Which is disgusting. Coward couldn't even do it alone, she had to drag a kid along.
No one should be defenseless now days. We have been ivaded and we should all be prepared no matter where we live. Prayers to the family of the child

The articles do not disclose, but did the shooter bring the child as a shield? I cannot imagine any other reason why they would bring a child.
That's some over-the-top cowardice.
I've seen a few sources that say the kid may not have been with her, just some random kid walking in. At this point it's all guesses

Hmmm. A shooter get's put down in moments by armed security at a common place of gathering and often considered a soft target??

Armed and ready... what a novel concept!! It's almost as if something like that might work in other locations as well, hu. Like schools?? Why has no one ever thought of that before?? :D

It sounds as if it's still unclear if the older gentleman was shot by the nutjob or security. The young boy was certainly on the wrong end, but that blood is completely on the head of the woman. I may be callous, but all things considered, "injured" isn't "dead" and who knows how many lives were saved. Not an ideal outcome but still a "good trade", IMHO.

Since the shooter didn't injure or kill 4 or more people the anti gunners cant call this a mass shooting so it will get swept under the rug and disappear in the news. Nevermind the reason why. Wierd.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top