JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"He who defines the terms wins the debate."

Here is a list of "mass" shootings I just found, as far as I can tell it uses the "3 or more people shot" criteria for calling an incident a "mass shooting" and from what I can tell the data proves you wrong, but maybe the issue is that shootings no longer captivate the news cycle like they once did, so news sources (some more than others) play up anything they can to generate 'clicks'

I believe Tucker Carlson , Mark Levin , Shawn Hannity over a who knows who compiled website
if you read into it most of the shooters lists the shooter as female aka Gender pretender
And we all know if Tucker Carlson , Mark Levin or Shawn Hannity were wrong in there reporting it would be headline news for months if not years .

Last Edited:
"He who defines the terms wins the debate."

Here is a list of "mass" shootings I just found, as far as I can tell it uses the "3 or more people shot" criteria for calling an incident a "mass shooting" and from what I can tell the data proves you wrong, but maybe the issue is that shootings no longer captivate the news cycle like they once did, so news sources (some more than others) play up anything they can to generate 'clicks'

I went all through the listing and no where in it does it mention gender pretenders as we all know are the facts , The facts we know it are suppressed and what is listed is what they web publisher wants you to believe and if you have been paying attention even a tiny bit you know what is posted on that site about the suspects are not correct . there I said it

I went all through the listing and no where in it does it mention gender pretenders as we all know are the facts , The facts we know it are suppressed and what is listed is what they web publisher wants you to believe and if you have been paying attention even a tiny bit you know what is posted on that site about the suspects are not correct . there I said it
People have been posting tons of mugshots on X where the race is listed as "White" but the picture is of a Black or Hispanic. You can't even trust the reporting agency.

It's like a clan..

images (5).jpeg

This whole shooting thing, not just this one, is so sad and unnecessary. Why do people feel they need to "settle their differences" with a gun, and end up killing a bunch of other innocent people? I just don't get it... :(

This whole shooting thing, not just this one, is so sad and unnecessary. Why do people feel they need to "settle their differences" with a gun, and end up killing a bunch of other innocent people? I just don't get it... :(
Just a guess, but maybe because they don't see other people as "people" and just consider them NPC's

*sigh* OK Boomers ;) , I'll explain that

Because they live in a sanctimonious city.

*sigh* OK Boomers ;) , I'll explain that
I'm a Boomer and I know what an NPC is without resorting to UD.
Please don't paint all us Boomers (or anyone for that matter) with the same dumbbubblegum brush...

Here's something I don't understand:

Screenshot 2024-02-20 172929.jpg

Leaving the .38-caliber "class" bullet comment aside, how does a .38 bullet get fired from a 9mm handgun? o_O

I mean, does the shooter not know what caliber his handgun is chambered in?
Or did he lie and say his .38 was chambered in 9mm to avoid suspicion?
Does the coroner doing the autopsy not know the difference between a 9mm bullet and a .38-caliber bullet?
There's a bit of "that don't make no damned sense" going on in this article...

...but it is CNN, so there's that... :rolleyes:

Here's something I don't understand:

View attachment 1827291

Leaving the .38-caliber "class" bullet comment aside, how does a .38 bullet get fired from a 9mm handgun? o_O

I mean, does the shooter not know what caliber his handgun is chambered in?
Or did he lie and say his .38 was chambered in 9mm to avoid suspicion?
Does the coroner doing the autopsy not know the difference between a 9mm bullet and a .38-caliber bullet?
There's a bit of "that don't make no damned sense" going on in this article...

...but it is CNN, so there's that... :rolleyes:
it's not .38. They don't know anything about guns. They just look up chit on inter webs. I remember an article a couple years ago saying the perp used a "9mm luger".

Please don't paint all us Boomers (or anyone for that matter) with the same dumbbubblegum brush...
We Boomers invented NPC's and all the technology everybody uses but has no idea how it actually works.

We are 25 years and a CME or EMP away from pen and paper, board games and yelling louder to communicate until the grand kids of Gen Z can figure out how to make it again..

Cool beans! Do you also know about

See that ;) that I put in there? I would tend to think most folk would recognise that as a sign I was making a joke.

Also, not everything is about you, but that is a classic Boomer move to assume it is

i-kid-triump-the-insult-dog.gif

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top