JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some insight as to why violent events are increasing along with mental instability, over medication, and many other things that would have seemed unthinkably strange just a few years ago.

In tribes they have coming of age ceremonies where you become a man from a boy etc and it's understood what your role and identity is. Same with past modern society. Now society says we must reject those roles, that masculinity is "toxic", and identifies, roles, what you are supposed to do/be is a mess.

This video does a pretty good job of explaining why people lash out when they are all mixed up with "what we are supposed to do/identifiers" using the movie "taxi driver" to illustrate. Also gets into why Covid isolation and modern non-social/on the computer life makes it worse:

View: https://youtu.be/-pAcJ0lFu94?si=4jXHWwAvCZo5rm--

Don't worry fellas . The story we're still referencing here was buried over 72 hours ago.
Just remember that everyone here IS the problem, according to the media.
I guess it should not make me angry that the "media" swept this away since I knew full well they would as soon as truth came out. Still though 🤬
Since we all know that if the shooter had been wearing a red hat it would be on a 24/7 loop still today.

I guess it should not make me angry that the "media" swept this away since I knew full well they would as soon as truth came out. Still though 🤬
Since we all know that if the shooter had been wearing a red hat it would be on a 24/7 loop still today.
It never happened. "We are at war with Eurasia, we have always been at war with Eurasia"...

258A65C7-0B6D-4FA9-B762-C039D5002716.jpeg
C67673F2-B030-409D-BD3F-6781F6F285FD.jpeg

Meh. The one I posted was "mass shootings" the FBI one was "active shooters" using this definition:
The FBI defines an active shooter as one or more individuals actively engaged in killing or attempting to kill people in a populated area.

Not the same
They are not the same definitions true.

But the gunviolencearchive masks as a data collection organization but is also using that data for advocating gun control. The definition of "mass shooting" that is based on an injury count is pure manipulations of data.
The FBIs job is to solve crime so then tend to group their data into categories based on motivation, which is why they call public shootings "shooting sprees" cause, thats what they are.

There is no such thing as "gun violence".

No. I know you did.
lolz, first off, that was a joke that I guess you missed, and second of all, you are convinced I am one of those sheeple that just goes along blindley with the rest of those people because I don't share exactly the same opinion with you on every topic?

I mean, ok, I can see missing a relatively obscure Charlie Danial's song reference, but you have to be able to see the irony in that o_O

Last Edited:
lolz, first off, that was a joke that I guess you missed, and second of all, you are convinced I am one of those sheeple that gust goes along blindley with the rest of those people because I don't share exactly the same opinion with you on every topic?

I mean, ok, I can see missing a relatively obscure Charlie Danial's song reference, but you have to be able to see the irony in that o_O
I'm not convinced in either direction. I did find it interesting in your disagreement with mass shooting events and your sources. I'm also baffled at how you can vote for someone that actively states they want to take your gun rights.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top