JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
The point is I at least tried to wade though what you were asking, and you were as vague and vague can be.
I should have just said so, and not bothered trying to wade through that jungle you call your mind.

So personal insults now, always a good choice when facts fail a man.

I said:

Where is your outrage for the conduct of the left here? I see some seriously disturbed people here but they aren't from the Tea party..

Seems pretty clear to me? Your reply on the other hand had no relevance to my question.

I'd need a specific case to even consider what you are saying. I don't think either side is jumping up and shouting racist? If we are talking about Obama, then we would need a Republican afro-american president to see what the response from the left would be. My guess is that we would hate him, and would be accused of being racists. But I doubt many of us would be talking about a birth certificate, or call him Islamic. We high minded leftist would probably just settle for calling your black pres a Nazi or a 'running dog lacky of the capitalist, corporate, imperialist state' and limit any racial slurs to something like 'Uncle Tom'. But then again, we might ask to see the papers from his master that certify that he is actually free. Ok, sorry, just kidding.

Oh, I'm just referring to these lovely sentimentalities:
Our resident disinformation artist and communist speaks..

BTW you might want to work on your reading comprehension
ya damn near anyone is better than hussain
i think i see alot of closet obama voters around here most are coming from the left side of oregon. thats no surprise i guess
Keep drinking that obama kool aide
hey bugeye, what are your intentions using this forum again? You should go to a forum for people like you ...whatever that forum is

Not feeling like any Left-like comments are welcome nor heard, just unrelated attacks and non-constructive commentary. That's all.

Oh, I'm just referring to these lovely sentimentalities:

Not feeling like any Left-like comments are welcome nor heard, just unrelated attacks and non-constructive commentary. That's all.

That depends on ones view point and what one wants to see. Would you have a man that doesn't agree with the left point of view silenced, is that equality?

Oh, I'm just referring to these lovely sentimentalities

I think that you will find as many left leaning as right leaning on this forum if you look around for a while. What are your thoughts on the OP's original post about Trump and gun control ?

It wasn't that there was Right-leaning sentimentalities so much as these in particular offered no rebuttal, fact, nor discourse of note; simply vitriol and reactionary nonsense. So far as I can gauge the Left folk have at least offered discussion and debate, with very little attack.

That's just my observation.

Trump is a headline and attention-grabbing celebrity with nothing to offer.

It wasn't that there was Right-leaning sentimentalities so much as these in particular offered no rebuttal, fact, nor discourse of note; simply vitriol and reactionary nonsense. So far as I can gauge the Left folk have at least offered discussion and debate, with very little attack.

That's just my observation.

Trump is a headline and attention-grabbing celebrity with nothing to offer.

Well the ability to debate and stay focused is not an easy thing for some people and some mediums I see those same faults as well as others often in debates here from both ends of the spectrum, it isn't a left right thing not sure why you see this only the problem from the right? And I ask what would you have us do to make things more left slanted since you seem to see a right slanted problem?

I would also make note that if you go through the thread as a whole you will find that the left and right participants in this very thread can agree on one thing and that is a disdain for Trump.

OK, I just reviewed what Obama said about this situation and again I say, now with some actually substance behind it, that a white pres could say the same thing, go prove me wrong.

Anone who thinks they are not brainwashed in this country at this time, is either just plain nuts or is being kept alive by machines. Saying you don't do the media is no help either, because they have taught you, via example, the fractal like thought processes that are perfectly capable of self generating right and left think, only given the stimulus of a random event.

Thanks for the fun!

In the game of who is more brainwashed I suggest you see how many people are thinking just like you do, and the higher the count the more likely you are a 'running dog lacky of the .....

Of course any president could say that, but Obama is the one that DID say what he said. Anyone one of us could be a murderer, rapist, child molester but until we do that then we aren't. Just like presidents before Obama didn't say things that he has.

Of course any president could say that, but Obama is the one that DID say what he said. Anyone one of us could be a murderer, rapist, child molester but until we do that then we aren't. Just like presidents before Obama didn't say things that he has.

Yes but Obama only did it because he inherited the problem from Bush and the Republicans are............wait......what.... how do we make this one not Obama's fault? I've tried the standard model of blame the right and I can't find an excuse? can you help me out here Bugeye? Why was`this Bush's and the Republican's fault again?

Wow; this thread is quite the train wreck.

Personally I see such little difference between left and right. They are two wings of the same bird. Either way; we get the bird. In 30 years we've had war, unemployment, inflation, debt, class-warfare, underperforming schools, drugs and scandal. Nothing new under the sun.

I love debate. I want to hear what the arguments are for social engineering/justice. I wish both sides would drop the insults. State the facts (as you see them), state your source and your opinion. Leave off the inflamatory rhetoric. If you have to shore up your opinion with 'tea bagger', 'idiots' or 'libtard' then clearly you have nothing of substance to say.

Obama hasn't played the race card; at least directly. Does that mean that he isn't orchestrating people like rev Jackson who do? He knows how to play the game and his goal is to stay in office. He will use any means necessary to make that happen.

Racism is alive and well in our country; just look at the percentage of black voters that voted for Obama. Those numbers are way out of line from normal D/R, M/F voting trends. They voted for a black man regardless of his policy stance. (I know some segment of the (white) population voted against him because he is black.) Bottom line is 'Hope and Change' got him elected. People were desperate and angry with R's. It almost didn't matter who was running.

The man was born in the US. Just like Bush won in FL. Illegtitimate presidency is a ridiculous argument.

I also find it interesting how many people, clearly in one camp or the other, claim to not be shills for their side. Of course you are. Be honest with yourself and look at your own voting record. Is it party lines? If were a betting man (and I am) I'll bet they are. (Unless you saved copies of your ballots for the last 5 election cycles don't bother to tell me that's not true 'cause I won't believe you)

How many of you have actually looked at the budget? Studied economics? Looked at tax tables? How about profit/loss statements for some of the companies like GE or Boeing? They are too big, too complex and too missleading for even the people that do it professionally to fully understand. You're taking your talking points directly from the news source of your choice. What was it Mark Twain said about statistics? They are like prostitutes; once you get them down you can do whatever you want with them.

As far as 'the Don'; I'm a one issue voter. If he doesn't have a strong 2ndA stance then he will not get my vote.

"How many of you have actually looked at the budget? Studied economics? Looked at tax tables? How about profit/loss statements for some of the companies like GE or Boeing? They are too big, too complex and too missleading for even the people that do it professionally to fully understand. You're taking your talking points directly from the news source of your choice."

Um, no. Looking at budgets, studied economics, looking at tax tables, P&L statements...that's what I do for a living so I would aver that my 'talking points' aren't coming from a news source.

I would respect the Tea Baggers a lot more had they formed during the Bush years. Fact is they didn't. I was one who said that Bush was spending money hand over fist and I was castigated and called un-American because we were in two wars and blah, blah, blah.

I am for fiscal responsibility. However, the fiscal problems we have now are huge and the tea baggers are wanting to turn the entire economy and the problem on a dime. Our fiscal woes are like a Airbus 380 but the tea bagger pilots want to turn it like and F-16. Something is gonna break and it will all come crashing down. Yes, on fiscal responsibility, no to how the tea baggers are trying to get it done.

You may have felt that way. I have to take your word for it. But I believe the seeds of the tea party were actually sown around the time of the Ross Perot campaign. Not saying the Perot supporters are tea party folks today but the sentiment towards fiscal responsibility is there.
I would also argue respectfully with your Airbus comparison. Indeed, if the Airbus engines were flaming out and the only hope for not augering in was making an extreme turn to a potential landing area you would turn that beast for all its worth. Not making the runway produces the same effects as not trying to make it....total devistation.
This economy is indeed in flameout and the country is suffering from a major leadership vacume. So far the only thing the current administration has done to try to stop the bleeding is to throw more (borrowed) cash at it.

Watched Carl rove commenting on the trump... For a "republican" he won't have my vote.

Unfortunately I don't see a GOP candidate winning. And if they do pull it off a greater fall of our states in power will come in the next 2-4 years making it political suicide for the party in charge. . . Were damned either way :/

So personal insults now, always a good choice when facts fail a man.

I said:

Seems pretty clear to me? Your reply on the other hand had no relevance to my question.

I see so "it was one dude how much outrage do you expect?" is not a good enough answer, lol.

I despise the entire Bush family and 98% of what they did in office but I can be fair and remember how Bush Jr was pictured all over the web as a monkey, drunk, etc.. drink deep from that obama kool aide pitcher

Yeah, but I never saw him in backface, like Obama is in white face on the Joker poster, now there is some subliminal racism.

You guys are HILARIOUS! Get your noses out of those lamestream, left wing publications and wake up!

National Black Republican Association | National Black Republican Association

Tim Scott HoR, Representing South Carolina, and Allen West Hor, of Florida would tell you're "mistaken" (Euphemism for: Full Of It)

West says racism allegations against Tea Party by liberals didn't work - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Florida's first black Republican congressman since Reconstruction credited the Tea Party with standing up against allegations of racism from the left in supporting his successful candidacy.

"So I think that the — the liberal progressives saw the strength of the grassroots movement that we call the Tea Party, which stands for 'taxed enough already' and they tried to turn against it," Rep.-elect Allen West (R-Fla.) said Friday on Fox News's "Hannity."

"And the No.1 thing that you always try to do to silence an opponent in the United States of America is to call someone a racist."

West said that attempts to tarnish the Tea Party did not foil his campaign. "And we see that that did not work whatsoever," he said.

"Well, I think the most important thing with our race is that we ran on honor, integrity and character," said West.

Another historic election took place in South Carolina, where Rep.-Elect Tim Scott also became the first black Republican congressman from his state since Reconstruction.

Scott said he grew up in a single-parent household, where he experienced "tough love," and that the country needs to experience a similar idea.

"And I think it's part of what we need in America today is we need to have an opportunity to experience tough love," he said. "And that really means to limit the role of the government."

The two new members will join a Republican majority in the House. West has announced that he will join the Congressional Black Caucus, saying he plans to join the Democratic-dominated bloc to challenge the CBC's "monolithic voice."

I don't know what you're seeing PP, but methinks it's all in your mind. AKA delusion.

Yeah, but I never saw him in backface, like Obama is in white face on the Joker poster, now there is some subliminal racism.

And this also bothers you correct?

How about this one, "how does that make you feel?"

OK follow along closely........ I say you, Bugeye, are being the racist in this instance......

Want to know why?

Because you are the one singling out a black man in a joke that encompasses many different caricatures.

Google image search on "Why so serious"..."About 170,000,000 results (0.25 seconds)"
http://www.google.com/search?um=1&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&biw=1024&bih=591&site=search&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=why+so+serious&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=g10&aql=&oq=

Also, remember the expulsion of the group "Tea Party Express" by the national main organizing group "Tea Party Federation" over racist blog comment by Mark Williams the Express leader. It seems the Tea Party itself has acknowledged racism in the group and taken actions to stop it.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA