JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
The winner will be Obama because in spite of his talking points, his actions, and the only people helps are the ubberrich.

So, you support the tea party who preach a populist line while supporting the policies of free market think tanks that are for the rich, by the rich, and well funded by the rich?
And what party just passed a proposed 2012 budget that gives the ubbers an extra 10% tax cut while sending our elders out to buy private health care insurance with a bus pass, and is still preaching the disproven axiom of trickle down?
The supporting financial and employment evaluations used in the GOP budget are from the Herritage Foundation, the #1 free market think tank in the world that belives that objectivity is anything that promotes the cause.
And what parties SC nominees have given the green light to unlimited flows of corporate and private money into election campaigns.

My hypocrisy alarm is ringing off the hook.

Bill Mahr said it well, 'The difference between the Democratic and Republican parties, is that the Democrats have sold out to a slightly less reprehensible set of special interests'.

Obama, acts like a moderate Republican, but the Republican congress acts like a bunch of unrepentent ho's.

So, you support the tea party who preach a...

Let me go ahead and stop you right there, I don't support the Tea Party and I've said so many times as well as in this very thread.

populist line while supporting the policies of free market think tanks that are for the rich, by the rich, and well funded by the rich?

Since you said nothing here I'll pass on a comment.

And what party just passed a proposed 2012 budget that gives the ubbers an extra 10% tax cut while sending our elders out to buy private health care insurance with a bus pass, and is still preaching the disproven axiom of trickle down?

Yeah, that would be the the Obama administration that ultimately signs off on this kinda proving my point! You do realize Obama has this thing known as a Veto and nothing can go into law unless he approves it right?

The supporting financial and employment evaluations used in the GOP budget are from the Herritage Foundation, the #1 free market think tank in the world that belives that objectivity is anything that promotes the cause.
And what parties SC nominees have given the green light to unlimited flows of corporate and private money into election campaigns.

Yawn, Obama would pack his own yes men given the chance.

{quote]My hypocrisy alarm is ringing off the hook.

As well it should, Obama is the biggest hypocrite I've ever seen in the White House. He promised so much to so many and only seems to have helped out the Ubber Rich

Bill Mahr said it well, 'The difference between the Democratic and Republican parties, is that the Democrats have sold out to a slightly less reprehensible set of special interests'.

Seems they have sold out to the same special interests to me. Perhaps you can list these "less reprehensible special interests"?

Obama, acts like a moderate Republican, but the Republican congress acts like a bunch of unrepentent ho's.

Again you've really said nothing here so no reply needed.

Status

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR