JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's all fun and games until AnTiFa and BLDM shows up and the cops have been told to stand down! Folks starting to see with their own peepers that safety might not be provided by the police! Ether take a knee and submit, of stand and fight! Millions of folks have been out buying their first guns the last 6 months, effectively making gun control dead! To quote a very good friend: "The Topic of Gun Control should be so Toxic to any politicians platform, that to even hint at it should ruin their political aspirations at best, and land them in jail at worst" YUP, couldn't agree more! :cool:

Now, lets take the ball and run with it and strike down NFA-1934, GCA-1968, and remove/strike down, all other infringements! I'm ok with the Back Ground Checks, but That's it!

It's a brave new world out there, lets kick some arse!

I wonder how long it's going to take for left political leadership to notice this trend and roll with it. At some point they have to realize that relaxing their stance on gun control will garner them a ton of votes from left-leaning but 2A single-issue voters.

Sounds like some folks finally got a dose of reality and are changing their tune.

I can think of at least one formerly anti-2A member of family (wife's side) that switched opinion when COVID hit. Between living in the city, and being in a demographic noted for higher rate of crime victimization, I'm surprised it took her so long.

Only because Prozanski and Burdick want disrupt our rights and our lives, I've got my fingers crossed that some of the bad stuff happening everywhere this year will fall squarely upon both of them, and their minions, too.

Only because Prozanski and Burdick want disrupt our rights and our lives, I've got my fingers crossed that some of the bad stuff happening everywhere this year will fall squarely upon both of them, and their minions, too.
Sadly, OryGun doesn't hold it's politicos responsible, as witnessed by the multiple failed recall attempts on K8! Ron Wyden and Earl Bloominour Peter Courtney, Birdick, Prozanski, and Elen Rosenbloom and should have long ago been removed too! All of them are on the payroll of the Left financiers who buy politics for their own agenda! We all know, politics for profit is alive and thriving here!

Sadly, OryGun doesn't hold it's politicos responsible, as witnessed by the multiple failed recall attempts on K8! Ron Wyden and Earl Bloominour Peter Courtney, Birdick, Prozanski, and Elen Rosenbloom and should have long ago been removed too! All of them are on the payroll of the Left financiers who buy politics for their own agenda! We all know, politics for profit is alive and thriving here!
Agreed. Like Bloomberg sending anti-gun money to Brown. POS x2.

One of the candidates of the two major parties supports the most sweeping gun control platform in, perhaps, all of US history. Not the least of which, banning standard capacity magazines, making the most common semi-automatics NFA-regulated, and ending online sales of ammunition and parts.

I wonder how that will fly with changing opinions?
That whole thing is copy pasted word for word right out of Mike Bloomturds Everytown/Moms demand playbook, not even the slightest effort was made to make it look like Ol Pedo Joe came up with any of it on his onesome! :mad::mad::mad:

Tread Carefully, that dude ( and his ultra left V.P. Pick) ends up in the big chair, were royally screwed big time!

That whole thing is copy pasted word for word right out of Mike Bloomturds Everytown/Moms demand playbook, not even the slightest effort was made to make it look like Ol Pedo Joe came up with any of it on his onesome! :mad::mad::mad:

Tread Carefully, that dude ( and his ultra left V.P. Pick) ends up in the big chair, were royally screwed big time!
Obviously not Joe's work since he can't find his own butt with both hands and a map.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top