JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Trump would make a great president. No experience, adept at using other peoples' money to create businesses that go bankrupt. He'd fit right into Washington.

Exactly, that clown Trump has stuck investors with 1 billion dollars in lost investments, if you ask me the guy should be in the jail cell next to Madoff not running for president.

I doubt he will run. This is just a cheap publicity stunt. Although there seem to be plenty of clueless simpletons ready to jump into his ranks. I really think the US is ripe for a Hitler-type charismatic fascist to make a play for power. There seem to be several likely candidates right here on this forum. Unreasoning acceptance of a dogma without critical reasoning is a cancer that can destroy this country, no matter which side of the political spectrum it originates on. There are too many products of our failed educational system who have never learned critical thinking skills and cannot use logic to discern the truth. When presented by logic and fact they handily dismiss it and then seem miffed if you do not accept their unsubstantiated or logically failed dogmatic claims. Sad, truly sad,

I doubt he will run. This is just a cheap publicity stunt. Although there seem to be plenty of clueless simpletons ready to jump into his ranks. I really think the US is ripe for a Hitler-type charismatic fascist to make a play for power. .......................... Sad, truly sad,

The depression of the late 20's in Germany brought people to the point where they were ripe for a slick tonged politician to tell them everything they need to hear to put Hitler in power

A lame duck second term of Obama could bring that scenario, no one really knows the future. It seems inconceivable but I'm sure in pre-WWII Germany the people felt the same way.

Factors in the rise of Hitler.

1. Long-term bitterness

Deep anger about the First World War and the Treaty of Versailles created an underlying bitterness to which Hitler's viciousness and expansionism appealed, so they gave him support.

2. Ineffective Constitution

Weaknesses in the Constitution crippled the government. In fact, there were many people in Germany who wanted a return to dictatorship. When the crisis came in 1929–1933 – there was no one who was prepared or able to fight to stop Hitler.

3. Money

The financial support of wealthy businessmen gave Hitler the money to run his propaganda and election campaigns.

4. Propaganda

Nazi propaganda persuaded the German masses to believe that the Jews were to blame and that Hitler was their last hope.

5. Programme

Hitler promised everybody something, so they supported him.

6. Attacks on other parties

The Stormtroopers attacked Jews and people who opposed Hitler. Many opponents kept quiet simply because they were scared of being murdered – and, if they were, the judges simply let the Stormtroopers go free (see point 2).

7. Personal Qualities

Hitler was a brilliant speaker, and his eyes had a peculiar power over people. He was a good organiser and politician. He was a driven, unstable man, who believed that he had been called by God to become dictator of Germany and rule the world. This kept him going when other people might have given up. His self-belief persuaded people to believe in him.

I'm not much for conspiracy and I am not at all a believer in Biblical Revelations so I take none of this seriously other than the fact that history tends to repeat itself and nothing is out of the question. We still have as much war, genocide, and religious dogma as at any other point in human history.

I never said I supported Trump..in fact I stated the opposite. You bald faced claimed I did. Reading comprehension, it's for forum users who want to be taken seriously

OK, I see where we got off on that wrong foot.
Actually, I can't even believe that anyone would support Trump!

and when I wrote
"The very fact that anyone would even consider voting for anyone who plans to announce on Celebrity Apprentice (ok I've never even seen this show, as forces would have to truss me up while I was kicking and screaming and clamp my eyelids open, so this is a matter of some experienced based prejudice on my part) can only indicate that this sad sack must be in a state of absolute, unrequited love with BS itself. Given that this has to be the case, I'm sure you will abandon Trump as soon as Charile Sheen or Lady GaGa enters the race."

in response to a Stalin quote you gave, the Stalin part in the first paragraph was intended for you, and the rest was really just humor, and 'sad sack' and 'you' were not directed toward anyone, just a person backing Trump.

I appolgize and do see how horrible my inadvertent assertion was.

You said "Obama never played the race card at all" and I proved you wrong. Weak, maybe, but taking your statement at face value, it works.

I see, weak indeed, you will say Obama played the race card if he ever mentions minorities?
And even though a white president could give exacly the same speech without setting off a single discontinuity, that person would also be playing the race card. So your race card has nothing to do with the actual race of the speaker. And by this token every president we have every had has played the race card.

Nice trick!

In truth Obama has gone out of his way not to play the race card.

I see, weak indeed, you will say Obama played the race card if he ever mentions minorities?
And even though a white president could give exacly the same speech without setting off a single discontinuity, that person would also be playing the race card. So your race card has nothing to do with the actual race of the speaker. And by this token every president we have every had has played the race card.

Nice trick!

OK lets just say you are correct why is it that when the right act similarly does the left jump up and shout racist from the top of their lungs? and more importantly why is it OK with you personally if it is the left doing it but you condemn the right for it?

Nice trick!

I'm sorry but what did Obama say about the police officer that thought someone was breaking into a house who turned out to be a professor?

Sorry, but you are wrong. There is a strong element of racism. Just go to one in a larger city that will be getting national coverage and watch the organizers combing the crowd removing racist signs...or go to youtube and see some of the signs for yourself. Signs that say "save white America" or call Obama a half-breed, a spear chucker, Obanga. The videos that show him with exaggerated lips, dressed as a witch doctor, etc. Then show me a video showing similar signs at another rally. Trying to deny reality as it stares you in the face is not a strong position to put yourself into.

Where is your outrage for the conduct of the left here? I see some seriously disturbed people here but they aren't from the Tea party.

<broken link removed>

I again extend my offer to attend one of the Tea Party rallies and have you point out these racists you speak of.

Actually I hadn't considered you might have meant that the racism you saw at the Tea party rallies was from the Lefties protesting the Tea party, if so bravo to you! :s0112::s0114::s0112:

Last edited by a moderator:
OK lets just say you are correct why is it that when the right act similarly does the left jump up and shout racist from the top of their lungs? and more importantly why is it OK with you personally if it is the left doing it but you condemn the right for it?

I'd need a specific case to even consider what you are saying. I don't think either side is jumping up and shouting racist? If we are talking about Obama, then we would need a Republican afro-american president to see what the response from the left would be. My guess is that we would hate him, and would be accused of being racists. But I doubt many of us would be talking about a birth certificate, or call him Islamic. We high minded leftist would probably just settle for calling your black pres a Nazi or a 'running dog lacky of the capitalist, corporate, imperialist state' and limit any racial slurs to something like 'Uncle Tom'. But then again, we might ask to see the papers from his master that certify that he is actually free. Ok, sorry, just kidding.

Where is your outrage for the conduct of the left here? I see some seriously disturbed people here but they aren't from the Tea party....

Your example Looked more like black on black to me, and it was one angry dude, how much outrage is required? Then we have the goofy Ryan GOP budget that passed the house, where is the outrage from the right for this nonsense? You found one goof and I've got a whole political party that wants to kill the elderly, give 10% additional cuts to the wealthy, and supports the voodoo econ with projections from the Herritage Foundation. This is the equivalent of the Dems using information from the communist party to support a budget, sheesh.

Your example Looked more like black on black to me, and it was one angry dude, how much outrage is required?

Wow! just wow! What are you going to believe? obviously not your own lying eyes that much is certain. You can't see the forest for the trees!

You receive a grade of F-

Then we have the goofy Ryan GOP budget that passed the house, where is the outrage from the right for this nonsense? You found one goof and I've got a whole political party that wants to kill the elderly, give 10% additional cuts to the wealthy, and supports the voodoo econ with projections from the Herritage Foundation. This is the equivalent of the Dems using information from the communist party to support a budget, sheesh.
You may as well have said bla, bla, bla......bla bla...bla, bla, bla bla for all the relevance that statement has to do with anything!

I'd need a specific case to even consider what you are saying. I don't think either side is jumping up and shouting racist? If we are talking about Obama, then we would need a Republican afro-american president to see what the response from the left would be. My guess is that we would hate him, and would be accused of being racists. But I doubt many of us would be talking about a birth certificate, or call him Islamic. We high minded leftist would probably just settle for calling your black pres a Nazi or a 'running dog lacky of the capitalist, corporate, imperialist state' and limit any racial slurs to something like 'Uncle Tom'. But then again, we might ask to see the papers from his master that certify that he is actually free. Ok, sorry, just kidding.

I'm sorry, maybe I'm tired or dense tonight but is their a point in all that? cause I ain't seeing one...

That's why I left you just enough info so that you could educate yourself instead of relying on the Democratic Party to tell you what to think.
OK, I just reviewed what Obama said about this situation and again I say, now with some actually substance behind it, that a white pres could say the same thing, go prove me wrong.

Anone who thinks they are not brainwashed in this country at this time, is either just plain nuts or is being kept alive by machines. Saying you don't do the media is no help either, because they have taught you, via example, the fractal like thought processes that are perfectly capable of self generating right and left think, only given the stimulus of a random event.

Thanks for the fun!

In the game of who is more brainwashed I suggest you see how many people are thinking just like you do, and the higher the count the more likely you are a 'running dog lacky of the .....

I'm sorry, maybe I'm tired or dense tonight but is their a point in all that? cause I ain't seeing one...

The point is I at least tried to wade though what you were asking, and you were as vague and vague can be.
I should have just said so, and not bothered trying to wade through that jungle you call your mind.

Let me get something straight; if I don't agree with Right-style viewpoints, then I'm not welcome here?

Just want to be clear.

And no, those dbags at Pioneer Square are a sore minority for the Left. Not the Left I know (and I know a lot of folk on the Right too, and they're not all Tea Party loyalists either.)

Just sayin'.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews